Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Handbags' started by All of the above, May 13, 2004.
So what are your top five bags you've ever owned?
My top 5 are a Bottega Veneta woven hobo, Chanel quilted camera bag, Louis Vuitton Speedy, Coach drawstring hobo, and Dior Saddlebag! I love new bags!
what if I ONLY own 5 bags?
then put them in order of favourtism
then put them in order of favourtism [/b][/quote]
SEDI I YOUR AVATAR.. oh goodness that just brought back so many memories.. I loved rainbow bright!!!
I think my top 5 has to be for craftsmanship and durability.
1.Fendi Mama zucca
2. Christian Dior blue street chic
3.Gucci Jackie O
4.vintage Gucci bag
5.Versace belt clutch
*Anya Hindmarch BE A BAG (i carry it every summer)
*Hermès white BIRKIN taurillon clemence (my ultimate dream come true )
*Chanel 2.55 CLASSIC black quilted bag (i just love it )
*LV Papillon CHERRY BLOSSOM (cos its pretty )
*Fendi orange suede BAGUETTE (the color is )
-hugemongous Fendi messenger from last year in carmel leather with emobsed Zucca (FF) pattern. It is so fabulous, I adore it.
-all my MJ stellas (don't have a fav own four: 1. mink (from the original fw0203 collection with brass hardware 2. pewter 3.wine 4.black. And I swear I really can pull these off.)
-LV Damier large Musette messenger (don't wear it much anymore, wore it A LOT last year)
-MJ small messenger in black from a few years ago. The zipper is a paladium pushlock. It is what got my into Marc Jacobs bags, and I still love it.
-LV red Epi soft sided briefcase
I sadly have no designer bags. Can't afford them. However, I really like this old purse I have with a bird on it and a bunch of rhinestones. I know it sounds tacky, but it's pretty cool.
my top 5 -
-my louis vuitton monogrammed extra large shopper-i use it for uni and it hold everything.my navy blue dior saddle bag. baby pink dior "girly" bag because it is the ultimate in girly class, which i love. my red leather shopper from Topshop-is london's fashion emporium and everyone always asks if its marni. whitle leather studded versace, very OTT and trailer trash.
rite now i cant stop using the louis tote though, since i seem to be carrying so much junk around..i guess its best to be practical so i really should try and blag a birkin...
1. LV Pochette Twin (looks great as a clutch or with the strap)
2. Vintage Dior clutch from mom
3. Polo Ralph Lauren huge boat bag that my mom used as my diaper bag (They don't make them anymore)
4. Small red Puma handheld bag
5. Its a tie between my monogram Speedy and Damier Papillon (I don't use the Speedy anymore though because everyone has it now)
just made it, and as i dont usually use handbags because i use my messenger bag, id have to put it on my top 10.
1. Hermes 35cm blue jean birkin togo leather w gold hardware (DREAM BAG!!!)
2. Chanel fantasy tweed kelly style bag (tweed has yellow,aqua, orange, pink, black colors!)
3. Dooney & Bourke Grass Green buckle tote bag (its SOOO NOT signature dooney.. all my friends didnt believe me when i said it was a dooney!)
4. My mom's Vintage Roberta di Camerino brown velvet bag with gold buckles. i looove it!!
5. my patent pink Luella Bartley giselle bag.
Speaking of bags, can anyone help me look for a FENDI baguette beaded with green, orange, with aqua trim and pink snakeskin handle??? it was recently on ebay and i missed it! rats!
1 Chanel grey chinchilla covered bag
2 Vintage purple satin clutch with long chrome chain and black beads
3 Chanel pink patent leather bag embossed with a floral pattern with long chain
4 Chanel cinq a sept collection black rabbit fur covered bag with long chain
5 Vintage black lace covered bag with sequins and long chain
1 Anya Hindmarch Be A Bag with my dog Simba on it
2 Vintage coral coloured quilted YSL bag.
3 Gucci tote which once belonged to by belowed grandma.
4 Vuitton Cherry Blossom Papillon.
5 Dior Saddle bag in white leather.
5) Burberry Candy Check shoulder bag
4) LV Monogram Multicolore in White
3) Dior Star shoulder bag
2) Girly Glamour Camera Bag
1) D'Trick Shoulder Bag
It'd be pointless for me to list my top 5 favourite bags individually, because they're all messengers, and they're all black.
i'm not that big on bags..i get mine cheap in H&M or at best miss sixty...
but i am in love with my mum's pale pink valentino with a butterfly on it..
i can't find pics though
1. Louis Vuitton Blue Theda GM
2. Black crocodile Gucci bag with flap
3. Versace large winter-white tote with braid trim
4. Eye Love You Louis Vuitton Murakami bag
5. Valentino butterfly patterb clutch with crystal covered hardware