Topshop S/S 2009 : Alana, Arlenis, Constance, Imogen, Kori & Nimue by Max Farago

campaign_image_glory.jpg

And more ads
main_image.jpg

main_image.jpg

main_image.jpg

main_image.jpg

main_image.jpg

main_image.jpg

main_image.jpg

main_image.jpg

[ I can't believe they only use this model once and it's for the maternity wear section!!!]

All topshop.com

i am well and truly sick of fringing. last top in the left pic is quite nice!

Nice to see Arlenis and Imogen finally surface, shame that there's so much Constance though (I'm still not convinced that she can take a good picture). Cute as can be, but Nimue steals the show for me. :smile:

Nimue looks like a seventh-grader. I thought we had finally moved on from that look...

[ I can't believe they only use this model once and it's for the maternity wear section!!!]

All topshop.com
The same pics are used for "Brands at Topshop", it's not like she's actually advertising the maternity collection, haha. Imogen and Alana are only featured with a single pic on the website, but it's totally irrelevant, the girls usually have the same amount of ads (roughly)... :flower:

^ i think she means that the maternity section is not big, hence a lot of people will not be looking at it so she is seen as less significant :smile:

Ok, I just don't think it's of any importance who's featured where or how many times on the website.
And the front page is updated like once a week anyway, they'll all appear there at some point... :smile:

i dislike most of them, the ones of Arlenis and the girl with the yellow background..whoa, so horrid. but there are a few nice ones, esp. with Constance.

I truly love Nimue. But def not in these shots :ninja: they really don't do her much justice IMO

have they only been in Vogue UK this month? or are there more ads in ELLE or something?

topshop.com

sn_f1_l1_image_160109.gif

loads of ads scattered around the oxford circus store...i wish we could find them online

oo I love that play suit but I think it'd only work on a tall model. I hate all that nu rave rubbish that Kori is wearing though!

i'm sort of liking the leggings :ninja: but that jumpsuit...not really liking it

love the shoes.

oo lovely! I was annoyed as I thought she was only in one ad.. I love the jacket in that pic. ty for posting!

there are loads more in Topshop Oxford Street inc some lovely ones of Imogen

The clothes are OK but the background (or the lack of it) and the overall concept is not satisfactory enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->