Toronto shopping

Queen & Dundas are parallel to each other.....I'm assuming you mean near Eaton Centre or Queen Street?

If near Eaton Centre, I would check out StyleExchange near Yonge + Queen (they carry Miss Sixty, Diesel, Mackage, Juicy, etc.) and Blue Marine (they also carry similar brands along with Soio & Kyo), Aritzia, or Mendocino in Eaton Centre. Some chain stores: Mango, Zara, Club Monaco, Banana Republic.

Thanks! We ended up going to the Eaton centre then down Queen street. She bought one little jacket thing at H&M and then as we were leaving saw this coat in a shop called "c-squared" and it was awesome so she bought it. :lol:

Yeah I have no idea where the streets are. This has probably been my most intense Toronto trip as for knowing where I am in the city. :ninja:

^ where are you from? glad to hear your (or your friend's) shopping trip was fruitful. :smile:

there are lots of good places around Toronto, you just have to know where to find them (and often, WHEN to find them as during sale season, some stores can be even better than the states but usually during regular price, our prices are so high)

there are lots of good places around Toronto, you just have to know where to find them (and often, WHEN to find them as during sale season, some stores can be even better than the states but usually during regular price, our prices are so high) __________________

When is the best time to go sales shopping for f/w stuff? And being a shoe junkie, do high end places like Holt Renfrew have good end-of-season sales, or is it not worth the wait? Thanks!

How can you live in Toronto and not been to a Zara, I actually like all of their coats this season well not all but some are kinda cool.

If NYC is getting a Topman, which city would be next, LA or Toronto?

Oh i think a lot of guys don't really know about the mens zara section.. even one guy who is in school for fashion :/

Promenade is really stepping up their game!
They're opening an American Apparel and renovating the food court.

When is the best time to go sales shopping for f/w stuff? And being a shoe junkie, do high end places like Holt Renfrew have good end-of-season sales, or is it not worth the wait? Thanks!

The big end of season sales happen twice a year. For fall/winter clothes, it goes from end of January to end of February (but the good deals at 50-70% is really mid-end of February). For spring/summer clothes, it goes from July to end of August (but the good deals are mid-end of August).

I always wait til the very end because there's nothing I really NEED and I still manage to find some I really like (just wasn't planning on buying) near the end. The final weekend of these sales Holt's always has an additional 20% off but usually by this time, there is very little to be hand in terms of shoes and bags (due to sizing) but I find with clothes you can still get some good deals.

The high end stores I find have better sales than the low-end ones actually.

You know, we shouldn't only focus on places like The Eaton Centre, Bloor/Yorkville, Yorkdale and Vaughan Mills. There are plenty of other places to shop too. I think people in Toronto focus too much on the big name stores (yet we complain about said stores taking over Queen West).

ETA: Here's a store I'd like to check out. They sell big name brands (as well as their own house brand), but it's not a big name store (yet). It's ideal for the short-average heighted woman, I'd say. We need more of these places around. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry Rosen

wednesday november 19th to thursday november 27th

25% off any suit or sport jacket and dress trouser combination
30% off second suit or sport jacket and dress trouser combination
35% off third suit or sport jacket and dress trouser combination

20% off any overcoat or raincoat
25% off any pair of shoes

Holt Renfrew's site says they're having 40% Designer Sale right now. I've been so busy I haven't had time to check it out. Anyone been there already? How the sale?

Where can I buy decent priced diamond stud earrings in TO?
Is the Jewelery Exchange a decent option?
Ideally I'd like to find a place with fair prices, or good sale prices, and gives the option to upgrade your diamonds in the future.

Any help appreciated....

Tia

is anyone planning to attend the lululemon warehouse sale in niagara falls this weekend?

why, do you think the lineup will be that bad?
i've never attended a warehouse sale but imagine how things could get crazy at lululemon :D

^ checked Bloor St and Eaton Centre. pretty much nothing....a few racks. in previous years, there is still plenty of stuff (usually one whole wall or section of the store) by the 50-70% off time but not this year. weird....i thought it would be the opposite with this recession...

^ Stuff went on sale early this year though. Usually end of season sales are in Feb, but this year there were huge sales in Dec and Jan.

Does anyone know where I can find APC in Toronto, other than Holt's or TNT Blu?

I'm looking for the Rescue cut, and the aforementioned places don't have it in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->