Torrente S/S 2004

Atelier

Hoppity Hop
Reaction score
"...tulle and silk embroidered evening gown..." (Photo Credit: AP Photo/Laurent Rebours)

Pensive, regal, flowy and free. No one can sneak up behind you either!

Avocado green is the new black. Moreover I think a woman could actually dance and have a great night in this.

:woot: :heart: amazing, a true Haute couture dress, thanks for the photo atelier :flower:

You're welcome, Lena. And now we have the designer himself getting a peck on the cheek for a job well done.

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 19th, 2004 - 10:34 am
isnt this a little early??
Torrente kicked off Haute Couture Week at 11:00am Paris time. And what better time then morning to wear firey flamenco red? :wink:

the yellow dress is by far the most amazing of all :heart:

Lena, that one is my favorite one too.

We can safely say this next one is "structured."

...i am loving this collection! it seems like the excitement has returned to the couture! :buzz:

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 19th, 2004 - 3:44 pm
the yellow dress is by far the most amazing of all :heart:
:woot: I totally agree with Lena. To me, this is what haute couture is. Amazingly created dressed that are gorgeous and at least something you could technically wear to look amazing it. I'm not sure I am making sense but I much prefer this HC to Galliano's.

More from M. Fournie's darker side: Feel free to cross-reference this one with the "Best Hairspray" thread in our Skin & Hair Care forum.

I bet some of them will appear on the golden globes and oscars....

Oooh, that yellow dress! True definition of big and beautiful :wink:
Amazing color as well!

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 19th, 2004 - 11:42 pm
Black roses. This is cool.
:heart: this kind of art deco roses , they are destined to be huge for next season and fw04-05 :flower:

:woot: :heart:
_39756407_paris1_ap.jpg

:heart: :blush:

_39756415_paris5_ap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"