Tory Burch F/W 09.10 New York

liberty33r1b

Reaction score
from wwd.com

Tory Burch is trading in her sandals and ballet flats for a pair of ready-to-rumble combat boots. This season, she’s gone streetwise and edgy. But it’s not a total 180 — Burch still has those charming ladyfied pieces, as in the polkadot blouse and a prettily allover petaled jacket. The rest just skews oh-so-darkly glam. “I’m pushing the limits,” said Burch. “There’s a lot of leather.” Indeed, she cut everything from a ruffled top and moto jacket to skirts and leggings from the biker favorite. And to this, she added a boy-meets-girl motif, which explained the military and nautical touches throughout. To wit: the skinny camo pant or the sturdy belted red coat. As for the moneymaking accessories lineup, what’s not to love? She had great slouchy leather bags and to-die-for velvet pumps with a bamboo heel.

tory-burch01.jpg
tory-burch02.jpg

i like this, but it s all looks we ve already seen worn in real life, nothing new!!

It is nothing new but I think it's done surprisingly well (save for the camo pants). I could see myself carrying most of these bags, if they aren't emblazoned with the giant gold logo on them somewhere.

i agree, nothing exactly new to be seen here. Im liking maybe 2-3 bags. I likethe radom 3 buttons on the jacket on the 5th row of pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->