Tory Burch F/W 2022.23 New York

I don't hate it but not really like it. Indifferent.

At least she toned down with the Loewe-esque approach from last season. I still see shades of it here and there but it isn't too on the nose. But some looks feel like Prada.

I feel like this collection wasn't push enough in terms of design elements, so she focus on the styling tricks, like those belts on the majority of looks trying to create a new silhouette feel really gimmicky.

This collection sucks and I wish she would of cast it differently.

I actually like it apart from the 80s like voluminous pieces and the mish mash items

the location was amazing! reminds me of that prada show they did with the neon a few years back

I loved the location too, will never grow tired of a glowing New York skyline and I thought the collection was rather strong - loved the 80s asymmetric shapes and the colour blocking looks toward the end of the show (especially the combination of purple and red).

I appreciate the 80s vibe and it looks like she’s trying to offer more than streetcr4p on a silver plate (like most American brands)…it still suffers from being quite incoherent, a more restrained color palette would have sufficed to coalesce this into a more harmonious whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->