Toteme S/S 2022 : Vittoria Ceretti by Steven Meisel

The ads are very striking & stunning, appropiated of an amazing cover story from Vogue Italia. Sadly, Meisel still don't leave his "comfort" zone to shoot with that white background.

Making an entire ocation out of Steven Meisel shooting your campaign is what makes him stay in his comfort zone. this roll out is a little extra

Autopilot by Steven Meisel. Please leave the studio!! Or explore a more exciting background (like the video, for example).
People sometimes forget his age - 68 old. Now, he prefers cosy and comfortable live in NY. When he was young sometimes he travel to Europe and during his golden age in career split time between LA and NY. Video probably was directed by different person.

I love Meisel!

I love the ambiguity.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little in love with this! I am instantly transported back to the glory days of American Vogue's chic Meisel studio stories with Tonne Goodman styling. The white background is a refreshing change from grey, the styling here is elegant, sophisticated and glam - and Vittoria looks truly wonderful.

Simple, chic and timeless….
I don’t mind classic Meisel when it’s so well executed….

@velvetandsilk raised a great point. He is 68…
At a certain age, you want to go back to the essence of your style. He has experimented a lot and maybe he is not that inspired by fashion anymore…
Our era doesn’t encourage story telling but even more than that, the pace of things is totally out of control for a photographer like him…
Studio shots are maybe the best compromise for him. That allows him to meet his standards and respond to the new standards of the industry.

A little in love with this! I am instantly transported back to the glory days of American Vogue's chic Meisel studio stories with Tonne Goodman styling. The white background is a refreshing change from grey, the styling here is elegant, sophisticated and glam - and Vittoria looks truly wonderful.
Those stories with Carmen, Amber and Gisele :wub: everlasting love

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->