Touche Eclat by YSL & male politicians!

I'm obsessed with this product. Its worth every penny!

I use it mainly for dark circles around my eyes, I also use it for the inner and outer corners of my eyes and a bit on my nose :smile:

does it work for covering blemishes, or should I try something else for those?

thanks

Princess Coco said:
Its the best thing ever for under eye dark circles, I have to use it every day :lol:

I have very pale skin, and use the No1, but my friend uses the same one and she has a slightly darker skin than mine. The lady at the YSL counter said it blends in with your skin tone, and that is why they only need 3 shades... seems to work! I sweep it under my eyes, over my eyelids and over any red bits, then blend it in with my fingertips. I don't need foundation over this at all.

I have really pale skin too but I think it's not light enough for me, I have to really blend it in to stop it from looking obvious.

ok I'm definitely getting it this weekend.

Touche Eclat is basically a highlighter without the usual pearly shimmer. It's very moisturizing and glowy. it can be used to sculpt the face and take away dark circles under the eyes. I used to use it on my cheekbones, temples and the bridge of my nose.

Still, it's a slightly overrated product for today's standards. It was amazing when it came out, but there's lots of similar products out on the market now.

I love this product. Although I'm asian, and use shade #2 (which blends soooo well and perfectly), I have also tried on shade #1 and it still looks great (it's not so much a "cover-up" or "concealor" but rather, a "light reflector" originally designed for runway models). It blends with any skin tone... amazing "light reflector" it is. It's matte, but it does not powder up or dry up, looks fresh all day long.

I can't live without it.. :heart:

I just use the touche eclat and a bit of mascara for everyday, I really like the natural look.

It really evens out the skin tone.

There are four shades now.

It is not really a concealer per say, but a highlighter with color. For really intense dark circles, use a a regular concealer first and then use this over that.

It's also great for "softening" fine lines, especially around the eyes, nose, and mouth.

If you LOVE this........check out the new Perfect Touch foundation. It's amazing!!!

I love it.

It just looks so natural which I love and I dont get all shiny after a while which I normally do with other brands of makeup...

Im so addicted to YSL makeup...

Well, I certainly have new found respect for Tony Blair! Personally it is easily the best thing i have ever bought! I havent used it for anything other than dark circles, but it really does work! Its not only great for going out and covering up the night before, but you know those days when you just want to go down to the shops and not put make up on?!

^ I got the foundation too, it works amazing...Ugh, I love YSL makeup, it's just like a puff of light makeup that totally covers...

What I've read is that no.1 is for ALL skin types - it's the first they brought out. Then they brought out no. 2 for very pale skins and no. 3 for black/very dark skin types. I am very pale and have tried 1 and 2 but now always buy 2 because it suits me better than 1.

I wear No 1 and I love it..........without it I feel naked!! It is especially useful as in my job I have to work night shifts every now and then

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

Do many guys use this product? I am dubious about the idea of wearing makeup but if it reall works and isn't obvious I would consider it. I would love to hear from any guys that use it!

Thanks,

L.A.Trash

I use Dior's Skinflash. same crap. just more radiant. I dont know if you want a lot of radiant, if not, stick to YSL's.

I have the airbrush concealer from clinique and I love it but I have to have a touch eclat soon to compare

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->