Touche Eclat by YSL & male politicians!

Ridiculous to release a version for men. It's jsut different packaging. The best concealer is Cle De Peau.
Some douchebag modeling it at Selfridge's today. If their claim is its less noticeable than the original, they have some nerve. This douche looks like from the beard up he's been retouched every 30 seconds.
2wq60dh.jpg

The packaging
ofd4ki.jpg

wenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, that's Stuart from the most recent series of UK Big Brother, a personal trainer who was always wearing make-up in the house, and talking about how he has one friend.

I am middle-eastern, my skin tone is close to kim kardashian, should i get the number 2 or 3?

i use it in the morning when im in a rush for a fresher look under my eyes but like any products u kinda need moisturizer or primer under it. its great for day or if u have light skin but if u wear it at night and take pictures it sort of does a reverse pands look i feel

Ugh, I can't find shade number 2 anywhere online! I've used 1 twice now but want to try 2. Anyone else having the same problem? I don't want to buy it from places like Boots where they increase the price more than usual!

A men's version? That's ridiculous.

I use it, but I have quite bad undereye circles (and I'm very pale, so my dark circles are more of a red/purply color), so I usually swipe on a tiny bit of foundation (whatever is left on my brush after I do my face) and then rub some of the Touche Eclait onto my ring finger and dab it onto my underye area, and then brush it directly right along my lash line and in the corners of my eye. Just don't glob it on, because then it won't look good halfway through the day. If you keep it light though, it looks great all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->