Touche Eclat by YSL & male politicians!

taz

MUSE
Reaction score
I've read an article in the Guardian that TOUCH ECLAT by YSL is being used by politics MEN in the UK & Europe.

Touche%20Eclat.jpg

Tony Blair & Michael Portillo who was confiding about the miracle powers of Yves St Laurent’s Touche Eclat, the shiny pearly stuff that magics away those tiresome under eye bags.

That made me cursious about trying touch eclat.

& I remeber that thred about the must have cosmitcs item & Touch Eclat was so popular, So those the fan of TOUCH ECLAT please tell me

how does it feel on the skin? & what does it do exactly?
& how do use it?
I heared it can be used on a bare a skin by itself to give the instant radiance??!!
0509ll1.jpg

thanks

I use it to cover dark eyecircles...very effective B)

if T.E. to be used by itself , does anyone can tell that I am using make up on my face?

Is it shiny or matt?

I remember that Al Gore paid $700 for a make-up artist to ladle on powder to "kill the shine" for a TV debate in the U.S. presidential election.

so does it need powder? which I doon't wana to.

It's Matte. I love it, personally - I just use it when I have little spots of redness for whatever reason. :smile:

i love it! i also use it to cover the dark eyecircles. it's not shiny, actually you don't even see it. so don't worry, nobody will notice.

I use it now and then to cover red spots, bad eyes, etc. It really is a great product.

thanks all..but
how does it feel?
how many strokes to apply? what about the shaved beared area?
what will happen to my face after applying?
???

i just got this..
this is what i was told...
apparently it comes in 3 shades...

1 is good for most people-pink undertones
2 is specifically for asian skin-yellow undertones
3 is for darker skin-brown?...

i got 1 & 2...thought i don't really know what i am going to do with 2?...
but i have mediteranean skin so i wasn't sure which would be best...

does anyone have anymore info in terms of best ways to use it...
i just used it under my eyes...
and i have to say it smelled really great and felt very light and luxurious at the same time...

:heart:...

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks great to use around the lips if you are using lipstick or gloss after, because it illuminates what´s inside (in this case, the lips colour).

You can also use a tiny bit aroung the nose to stop the redness. :smile:

softgrey said:
i just got this..
this is what i was told...
apparently it comes in 3 shades...

1 is good for most people-pink undertones
2 is specifically for asian skin-yellow undertones
3 is for darker skin-brown?...

i got 1 & 2...thought i don't really know what i am going to do with 2?...
but i have mediteranean skin so i wasn't sure which would be best...

does anyone have anymore info in terms of best ways to use it...
i just used it under my eyes...
and i have to say it smelled really great and felt very light and luxurious at the same time...

:heart:...

Are there only three shades?:shock: Foundations normally have more than 10 colour options, so will the colour match be a problem?

not really because it´s not a concealer, in reality it´s an iluminator, that is mostly worn as a concealer, because it catches the light and hydes dark spots such as undereye circles etc...

But you have to be a bit careful if you are beeing photographed with it, because the flashes reflect the light and you end up looking like a panda :D

sofialuv said:
not really because it´s not a concealer, in reality it´s an iluminator, that is mostly worn as a concealer, because it catches the light and hydes dark spots such as undereye circles etc...

But you have to be a bit careful if you are beeing photographed with it, because the flashes reflect the light and you end up looking like a panda :D
:lol: I see, thanks for the tip! and I had foolishly thought all this time that it was just like a concealer pen, but packed with lots of reflective particles, but I stand corrected...I'm just going to stick with a good ol' concealer to cover up my spots now...:innocent:

Its the best thing ever for under eye dark circles, I have to use it every day :lol:

I have very pale skin, and use the No1, but my friend uses the same one and she has a slightly darker skin than mine. The lady at the YSL counter said it blends in with your skin tone, and that is why they only need 3 shades... seems to work! I sweep it under my eyes, over my eyelids and over any red bits, then blend it in with my fingertips. I don't need foundation over this at all.

Doesn't cover my dark circles. It's great on the skin, just not on the under-eye area (on me, anyway).

I was at the DFS last week and I picked up this product (I had heard many raves about it and decided to try it out.)

Today's my first day wearing it and I'll have to say it does a very good job of covering my undereye circles and bags - looks like I had a full 8 hours of sleep instead of being through a 16 hour flight and struggling with jet lag.

Now I'll have to see how I look like when I am photographed wearing it..don't want to look like a panda...

I just bought it not too long~ i say it does covers up, for me probably cause i have been using it very stingingly tats why it doesn't cover up as much as i thought. But it does help cover my eye circles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->