Touche Eclat by YSL & male politicians!

I think I'm going to buy this..
Looks to have good reviews from everyone in this thread..

Am quite pale, so will I need shade 1?

I think shade 2 is actually paler than 1. If you look online, it appears that 2 is indeed paler.

KatieD said:
What I've read is that no.1 is for ALL skin types - it's the first they brought out. Then they brought out no. 2 for very pale skins and no. 3 for black/very dark skin types. I am very pale and have tried 1 and 2 but now always buy 2 because it suits me better than 1.

Thanks! I never knew this, I have pale skin and have been using 1.. will try out 2 next time.

I've had mine for about a month, maybe month and a half and it's biggining to smell funny, sour almost. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm planning to get a new one soon becuase of this but I dont feel like it should be going bad so quickly.

#2 is a bit paler, but it's more yellow/beigey. The #1 has more pink in it. So take that into consideration as well.

douche eclat tends to stink up a bit if you don't clean the tip constantly.

sorry, touche eclat.

hi! im thinking of getting this..sounds so great! how are u supposed to clean the tip? just with some tissue paper? thanks!

I like the new campaigne, watch the video at the site:
attachment.php

www.touche-eclat.com

I :heart: this stuff! I'm studying make-up at college and everyone there swears by Touche Eclat!

Can anyone help me find a link to that experiment they did on Touche Eclat?

My beautician advised me not to use this produce because, apparently, they were finding that a ton of woman coming in for eye lifts had huge deposits of fat under their eyes. The reason? They all used Touche Eclat.

I threw mine away after hearing that! Lol! But does anyone have a link to an article on this just so I can check?

My beautician heard it at a beauty conference type thing she went to so I presume there's some truth in it. I just wanna see how much.

^ EW!!! That is so GROSS! Ugh, I just bought my first one last week and now i'm not so sure about it. I do like how it looks on me though; I can't even tell I'm wearing it at all.

^ Okay, thanks.
I'm not trying to put people off touche eclat or anything, It's just that I did hear that and it put me off, so I wanna know how true it is.

and to the people who's TE turned stinky:

buy some 70% alcohol (pharmacy i think...), put some into a spray bottle and when the tip smells again, just spray away. if followed with a little bit of washing, it's as good as new!

A masculine version of Touch Eclat is to be launched this month ..:

YSL%20touche%20eclat%20for%20men.jpg
YSL's “Healthy Look Tools” for L'Homme: pioneering skincare for the metrosexual market

Meanwhile for men, YSL has extended its L’Homme fragrance range with three new skin treatments known collectively as the “Healthy Look Tools”: L’Homme Radiant Touch for Men (€26.86 for 2.5ml), L’Homme Healthy Look Moisturizer (€30.78 for 50ml) and L’Homme Anti-Fatigue Treatment (€30.78 for 10g).

Radiant Touch for Men is a masculine version of YSL’s iconic Touche Eclat highlighter.

Featuring the familiar pen-brush design, it should be applied directly to areas that are showing signs of fatigue or imperfection. It contains special light-reflecting pigments and stimulating plant complexes.

moodiereport

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->