Town & Country March 2017 : Naomi Campbell by Max Vadukul

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
kv79ghi9k5w89wk.jpg

FAMOUSFIX.COM

Every now and then Naomi can hit it out the park but for the most part I find her work incredibly boring. Its like editors are happy to have NAOMI and just don't bother doing anything with her.

It's a tad predictable with 'fearless glamour', all that gold, and the fierce pose, but it still works. Also, she isn't nearly as overexposed as her peers.

First impression: a greek goddess eating grapes, but a bit too conceited for my taste. I miss some freshness.

Naomi looks great but layout is a little too Ocean Drive mag for me.

Even Town & Contry looks expensive with Naomi.

Even Town & Contry looks expensive with Naomi.

I daresay this magazines probably has a more affluent readership than US editions of Vogue, Elle, Bazaar, Vanity Fair, etc. If anything, I think it normally looks a little too stuffy, bland, and moneyed for its own good. Naomi's a smart choice for the cover.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this Naomi's first ever Town & Country cover, and they've probably only had a handful of black girls on their cover in its entire history. Its the best I think she's looked in a while, as sometimes her cheeks have so much filler, she looks cartoonish.

Every now and then Naomi can hit it out the park but for the most part I find her work incredibly boring. Its like editors are happy to have NAOMI and just don't bother doing anything with her.

Couldn't agree more, I too think this uneventful and dull.. certainly not Naomi's best. She was just featured in a recent issue of GQ Germany and I thought those pictures were fabulous - best she's looked in ages. A shame this shoot for Town & Country fell flat.

The subscribers cover:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->