Town & Country May 2019 : Jodie Comer by Marc Hom

serendipity8777

Reaction score
sPCANu7n_o.jpg

kevinkkelly1 on ebay

Ooh, love the styling!! Like a cross between Bonnie Parker and a Tamara De Lempicka goddess. Very thematic for them. Jodie looks great, definitely a tremendous print presence.

Absolutely gorgeous, loved this immediately upon first look but did think it was Uma Thurman for a split second before noticing Jodie Comer's name. Miles, miles better than Comer's cover of British Elle and loving the whole 1940s vibe.

Fresh choice, and very well deserved for her, she's fantastic on Killing Eve. Love the cover.

Love it. Looks more glamorous than previous covers.

This is how you do it! Take notes please Elle UK. I love that she's finally receiving the attention she deserves - she's such a brilliant actress and one of the few big British actresses that hasn't come from a very wealthy, entitled background. I never buy T&C but I have to say I'm tempted by this...

The make-up is a bit too heavy for my liking and the hand is also slightly distracting (maybe if the shot was zoomed out a bit, I'd be fine with such a pose). It has the potential to be a stunning shot, but misses the mark.

She has such an interesting face, this sort of 40s film noir styling and makeup fits her perfectly.

I can't get over how mesmerizing that cover image is, especially without the lines. It'd be a perfect Vogue cover shot.

I can't get over how mesmerizing that cover image is, especially without the lines. It'd be a perfect Vogue cover shot.

Marc is an amazing photographer.
The image is so strong that I am not bothered by the retro vibes it's giving me. Not that I mind a bit of retro anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->