Travel Guide : Belgium

ele

Reaction score
Hi, Im going to Belgium for a year next year to live and I was wondering if anyone has visited / lived there? What did you think?

Scott is the right person to ask! (or some of our members that live in Belgium.. like fugfashion)

Myself I love Belgium! Antwerp especially. For me it's only 45 min to get there :heart: Compared to where I live (the Netherlands) Belgian people are quite different, much more daring (fashion-wise at least) and open-minded. What do you want to know? I can't find a start :ninja:

I've been to belgium like 20 times..my dad works there... Mostly brussels cause thats where he lives, and I absolutely love that city. It's so great, especially for art and shopping which are my favorte things to do. it's a great and vivid city.. i dont know what kind of things you are wondering about but just post some questions and i1m sure we'll all be happy to answer.. all in all its a great place, I'd like to live there as well. apart from brussels..antwerpen, brugge, gent are also great cities!

I been in Belgium when I was about 8 years old... my aunt lived there for 5 years and thats it, I dont know why I writing this, noone gets any use for this info. Guess I'm just bored ^_^

A German friend of mine used to live in Belgium, and he claims the Belgians are all dirty (as in not clean) and perverts... :ninja:

I've never been to Belgium, but I would love to go there and make up my own mind. I think it seems charming, I just can't believe his judgement on this! :lol:

hi ele !

^ oh dear :ninja:i'm a filthy girl :lol:

but ok now to the point : I live in Belgium.Ghent,Antwerp,Brussels,...you name it, I love it!Do you have any specific questions ? Don't be afraid to ask me :flower:Where are you going to live ? (city...)Maybe I can give you a little bit of info about the place:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Belgium! Ask me (and fugfashion) ANY question :smile: I will give you an answer :smile:

i went over summer
we only went to bruges but ti was the most beautiful place ive ever been. not only that, but it has great chocolate and beer (lol)

i want to go back so bad. if you can, please go, its only an hour from brussells i think

^see the street style subforum :wink:

The Belgium Beer :heart:

Aah...Belgian beer...I wouldn't be able to live without...
I've been in Bruges recently, and it is indeed a very nice town, very middle-ages. It's great!
The chocolate is good, oooh yess :D But the waffles are also great!
Another thing: it's verrry hard to find a Belgian citizen who doesn't like fries!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->