Le Souk
47 Ave. B (bet. 3rd & 4th Sts.)
New York (212) 777-5454

North African cuisine
GREAT!! :P

magnolia bakery!

mmmmm the cupcakes...oooh the cupcakes.

things to do in New York

I am going to New York next weekend or the weekend after and though I am not a pro "fake handbag" person, I STILL have to buy fake LVs to some of my family members! :rolleyes: But I heard there's some sort of law that when you pass the US border to go back home ( i am from Canada) you can get arrested for possessing counterfeit goods.... :shock: If that's true, then SORRY AUNTS... ...forget about your fake LV!!! :shock:
Is that true?

Anyone has tips for New York traveling? What's the must see places?

You are a lucky lady. I love New York. I hope you have a great time. We bought a book called New York for Dummies that had a lot of out of the way places to be sure and see besides the usual tourist traps. Have fun. :flower:

i don't know anything about the canadian border customs laws...except that they are pretty uptight and strict...

i could go on for days about NYC...so maybe you could be a bit more specific about your interests...how long do you have...are you travelling alone....how old are you?... is it your first time?...

I'm also canadian and my cousin with poor taste recently went to NYC and brought back fakes. Chances are the people at the border aren't going to be able to tell a fake. Buying fakes is illegal so I could understand repossessing them but I find the border people to be pretty lax. When we drive they just like look at our car and then let us go.

haha just dont buy a thousand of them... three or four would probably be ok.

I'm going to NYC too! December 27 to January 8!
WOOHOO! so excited!

I just got back yestereday, loved it. Maybe too much. I'm going to die if I don't spend some of my life in that city. I've been to a lot of big US cities but nothing even comes close to NYC. And I spent $800! Thats all babysitting money and a little (a lot) from my parents. :ninja:

But its so worth it.

hahaha...invasion of the tfs-ers..!!!! :P

go to the metropolitan museum of art...it is outstanding...go to the roof and have a drink overlooking central park and all of manhattan.... :flower:

i did that yesterday and it was lovely... :heart:

i was supposed to be there NOW.......and then going to LA afterwards but my dad cancelled my trip because of my credit card bill :cry:
i have no money of my own so there was nothing i could do

where are those generous sugar daddy's when u need 1

OK so, it's for sure, im going to be in NYC from the 7th to the 12th... I still don't know where im going to be staying, once I get there, I will let you NYC fspotters where im going to be staying, and from there on, we'll start the fire!! :lol:

OMG I can't believe it :shock:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:33 pm
OK so, it's for sure, im going to be in NYC from the 7th to the 12th... I still don't know where im going to be staying, once I get there, I will let you NYC fspotters where im going to be staying, and from there on, we'll start the fire!! :lol:

Ale's gonna shake NYC up

Originally posted by luna+Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luna @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:33 pm

Ale's gonna shake NYC up [/b][/quote]
:wink: :lol:

ill be in New York this Saturday and Sunday. I'm staying at the Hyatt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"