Trend Les Copains RTW Fall 2003 (Milan)

xopher215

Reaction score
Color me shocked! :shock:
:o What a remarkably pretty "throw-back" collection!

The 20s and 30s inspiration sets a perfect nostalgic backdrop. Yet after one look at the extemporaneous pleats or randomly placed cargo pocket or zipper adorning these modern fabrics, it becomes clear to me at least that this isn't a rehash... it's about right now. Bright turquoise almost poignant or melancholic, bright pink assigned to a sort of resignation against the "optical" black and white reality :o .( :lol: If you don't know yet, I suppose it's true that I'm a sucker for an emotional collection :oops: . )

Maybe the styling of the presentation isn't necessarily here and now,
but so many of these beautiful pieces are.

:wub: oh i just have to thank you for the inspiration, Xopher! :D

i love this collection. i have a coat very similar to the girl in top row, second from left. except it's tan and the knitted pieces are not so puffy but flatter and more streamlined. it also has the hoodie/trench thing going on in the back, and it's also floor-length with long, long sleeves barely covering my fingertips. :smile:

:o I totally :wub: that coat... they had a similar one cut mid-calf.
(<span style='font-size:10'>I'll just post it since I originally wanted to anyway.</span> :wink: ) :oops:

it's such a beautiful style :wub: i get mucho compliments from strangers. :D

underneath, since it's such a luxurious item i go simple: a white ribbed tank top ("wife beater"), low-rise jeans and neutral peep-toe high-heels. i've only worn it twice and i try to be very careful with it since my heels have snagged through the bottom everytime i get out of my car :smile:oops: yikes!)

i have to "rehearse" getting out my car with that thing :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->