Trends We Love...

Shag
Velvet
Boots tips
Ankle boots
Shorter hair lengths
Colored/dyed faux fur coats

You know, I'm starting to be drawn to dark-colored lipstick these days. A number of fashion bloggers have tried out burgundy/oxblood lipstick, and I've somewhat become fond of dark lipstick. I would still prefer bold red and pink colors for lipstick. However, various fashionable femmes know how to rock dark-colored lipstick.

citric colors
neutrals
wrap dresses and skirts
tulip dresses and skirts
brocade
metallic silk
vintage
origami

Last edited by a moderator:
John_M., I agree, I'm kinda obsesessed with burgundy/vampy lipsticks atm, trying to find the perfect shade for weeks now. :heart:

cut out boots
black & white
harlequin pattern
sweatshirts
sheer
clear shoes/perspex
baby doll dresses
reebok classics
chunky heels
cut out leggings
hollograph
:heart:

soft leather (both colour and texture wise)
weird piercings
rose gold
holograph effect
cuffs
clear material
Grecian inspired

Although it is my favorite color, blue has become very trendy. I must say that I have seen a lot of blue outfits and garments ranging from cobalt blue to royal blue from various sources. I usually don't like cobalt blue too much, as I mostly prefer more rich blue colors; and cobalt blue is kind of an off color as far as richness is concerned. I usually like something like sapphire blue.

You have to love when your favorite color is one of the hottest colors going in fashion.

Leather! > skirt / dress / shorts / pants / jacket etc.

Short hair. :smile: Got my hair chopped a few months ago it is THE BEST.

Silver is going to make a comeback in a big way. If it hasn't already I'm not that privy to the runways I just street and internet stalk. Anyway I'm gonna rock it because I'm dead sick of gold.

Skinny jeans lol never gonna die
Durable, quality made clothing
Polka dot
Crazy earrings in every part of the ear
Artistic, original tattoos that sometimes look like doodles
Minimal makeup

● Auburn Hair
● Metallic purses
● Hematite
● Hoop earings
● Skull prints
● Leather!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

i must say i don't like trends, i don't follow trends etc.

I love when people stay true to theirselves and look unique (even quirky or weird). :D

<3
Cat-eye sunglasses, but updated
Block-heeled black sandals with a single strap in front
Strappy flats
Ankle pants
Most everything Mango did in its lookbook (modern, evoking Miami '70s-'80s)
Creams and blacks

You know, I am actually starting to like blush as a color for some reason. I am still not extremely educated on fashion, so I have to be careful saying that blush is like a neutral pink. Blush can be lovely for garments and handbags. I especially adore something like blush skirts or blush dresses. Blush can be lovely for a handbag or a pair of chic shoes. So you can say that I've become appreciative of the blush color.

sandals

I love mid heel sandals like these!
found them on My Runway (myrunwayapp.com) which helps me to find trends.
Also, I like floral prints and longsleeve dresses with open back parts.:flower:

Attachments

• sandals.png
    sandals.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
The printed baggy trouser!
I just got two pairs of these trousers for my holidays, not as unflattering as the harem because they arent too baggy and have a tapered leg.

81206554_OW-83312544_02-83625252_02-83637653_94-83637451_94.jpg

Mango

Once, I admitted to liking yellow. Nowadays, orange is to my liking. Orange usually is a color for cold weather times. However, it has also proven to be a great color for warm weather times as well. So I'm digging orange for these warm weather times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->