Trends We Love...

^What is an oversized mod shirt?:huh: Thats almost as vague as saying "oversized 60s shirt".

I actually really like the whole 70s trend this summer with yellow/red tones and glatiators sandals (even the high ones, as long as the leather straps are thin)

It is a classic style, but I have very much been tickled pink with the various bell bottom jeans and pants, including velvet bell bottom pants. Everything from blog posts to Instagram pictures have been entertaining to see these flares flap around and really rock some vintage rocker chic. I've never disliked any sort of flared jeans or pants. Only difference is that over time, I've grown to be more fond of high-waist flares and high-waist bell bottoms.

fluffy/faux jacket + cropped straight leg jeans + ankle boots

2djbi8x.png

instagram/Sabinasocol

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess these days, ankle bow shoes and sandals have become trendy lately. I once learned of these shoes when I blogged about them once. The popular ankle bow style shoes were from Aminah Abdul Jillil. In a word, these shoes are beautiful. Take an already chic pair of pumps and add a big bow design to go across the ankles. Just beautiful and romantic. In fact, I almost am liking these pumps as much as my favorite feminine shoes- mary janes. I tend to like these best mostly with mid-length skirts and dresses.

the aviator leather jkt, with its fur-collar.
mmm so sexy ! i wish we see more of these ...

ankle boots: love. classic. and with the perfect jeans: any woman would look awesome !!

you're lucky girls to wear heels !
my legs (and derriere!!!) look evilishly good in heels, but i dont wear (my gfs') heels outside my corridor entrance.

my legs (and derriere!!!) look evilishly good in heels, but i dont wear (my gfs') heels outside my corridor entrance.

I really should wear Heels more often

the aviator leather jkt, with its fur-collar.
mmm so sexy ! i wish we see more of these ...

ankle boots: love. classic. and with the perfect jeans: any woman would look awesome !!

Love it! Some stylish cool jacket, pullover ect. makes the casual look so glam!

- Distressed Jeans rolled up at the bottom
- Ankle Boots
- Mismatched earrings
- Gold Jewlery
- Drapery
- Classic Leather Jacket
- Front Puff Hairstyle (moderate puff though nothing too big...gives any plain hairstyle a classy feel)
- Dewey Makeup look (without looking greasy)
- Black Jeans
- Faux Leather Leggings

❤️❤️❤️

I loooovvvvveeeee this trend! I just bought these black and nude strappy wedges :-) They go with everything. So Rockstar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Two tops have become trendy lately, both I like. The (not sure who originated it, so I'm going on Sincerely Jules) "lips and lashes" T-shirt, and the striped off-shoulder back bow top have been trending of late among fashionistas. Both are very nice to wear. I'm not hating either one.

Skinny jeans, black dresses, red lips, high heels (no more flats:lol:), tank tops and big sweaters:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->