Trends We Love...

^ I completely understand. As much as I like square toe in heels, the boots/shoes are a big no for me. They always remind me of the priest who taught religion in my school. His feet looked terrible in them. The leather on them always wrinkled in a weird way...

I’ve been seeing articles on jelly sandals making a comeback, and while I’m not a huge fan of those...I hope Jelly Purses/Bags and other types of shoes come back.

Some Jelly purses are totally adorable (à la Furla Candy Bags), and fun for summer!! ☀️

Cropped jumpers :heart::heart::heart: Starting to see it in all the stores and I'm ready! Time to make the most of those crunches lol.

iL5v6OdR_t.jpg
lZEP1I4C_t.jpg

xVXHd8Ht_t.jpg
Ce7kFJlK_t.jpg

J0njqpkj_t.jpg

UK GQ/Icon/August Man/Men's Folio/Pinterest

Cropped jumpers :heart::heart::heart: Starting to see it in all the stores and I'm ready! Time to make the most of those crunches lol.

UK GQ/Icon/August Man/Men's Folio/Pinterest
I remember that Prada F/W 2010 Menswear collection and desperately wanting to wear one...

I remember that Prada F/W 2010 Menswear collection and desperately wanting to wear one...

I can't deal with Prada's menswear, but I'll check it out just because you've sort of nudged me into that direction. LOL.

Just hope the hypebeasts won't ruin this one for me, but thankfully they don't workout and they hate social politics (body positivity etc), so can't see them hopping on this trend.

^^^ Why don't you and GERGIN just crop your own sweaters with a pair of scissors?

DftwVMaUEAAoY-_

@CropTopGuy

I actually HATE square toe shoes for men...

What’s even more unforgivably ugly than square-toe heels for men, was during the mid-2000, there was this “curved-toe” monstrosity with men’s footwear that gave the impression of looking like a cross between medieval jester footwear and cartoon-elf footwear. It was so gross to see men wearing this design that "fashion-victimest" should have been scarlet-lettered to their foreheads.

(Once my BFF and I were in the elevator of her highrise with this good-looking man: Nice face. Nice body. Nice hair. Decent suit. Then we both looked down at his shoes: it was that elongated, skinny square-toe design with the seams on either side of the front of the shoe… And in multi-tones of brown… We both looked at each other at the exact instance and telekinetically communicated our mutual disgust and horror at such a shoe.)

Last edited:
^^^ Why don't you and GERGIN just crop your own sweaters with a pair of scissors?

What’s even more unforgivably ugly than square-toe heels for men, was during the mid-2000, there was this “curved-toe” monstrosity with men’s footwear that gave the impression of looking like a cross between medieval jester footwear and cartoon-elf footwear. It was so gross to see men wearing this design that "fashion-victimest" should have been scarlet-lettered to their foreheads.

(Once my BFF and I were in the elevator of her highrise with this good-looking man: Nice face. Nice body. Nice hair. Decent suit. Then we both looked down at his shoes: it was that elongated, skinny square-toe design with the seams on either side of the front of the shoe… And in multi-tones of brown… We both looked at each other at the exact instance and telekinetically communicated our mutual disgust and horror at such a shoe.)

You and Gergin can get away with that because, uhm Canada, don't you lot generally dress like that? But yeah, I cannot. I'd have to class it up, somewhat. We have taste.
The look on that guy just screams douchebaggery, and then there's his expression. LOL.

I remember those curved toe shoes, it was big in womenswear as well. Around the same time when low-rise denim were hot. What I never got was why everyone wore it with flared pants??? Though I've always been sort of indifferent to it, I do think it works well for cowboy boots or any Cuban heel boot. In fact, Cuban heels are in again for guys, so very soon you'll be seeing more curved toes, lol. Brace yourself.

@Benn98 @Phuel lol first of all, SAVAGE!

Secondly, huge taste difference between a fitted, cuffed waist knit cropped sweater (re: Prada Menswear F/W 2010) versus a sloppy scissor cut crop top that some amateur circuit gay would proudly wear to some overrated gay bar in a suburban town.

Thirdly, S-A-V-A-G-E! :lol::doh::cry:

^^^ Oh that’s easy GERGIN: Find a fitted sweater in the smallest size along with the same sweater in a size that fits your sleeve-length. Shrink the smaller one further in the wash. Take both to a seamstress and have her carefully cut the sleeves off at the seam in both and sew the longer sleeve onto the teeny tiny sweater.

(Yes-- Benn's so classy… BTW, that's Alex Winter…

Not cowboy/Cuban slight curve— these were elongated and cuuuuuuuurved towards the sky, sort of like Turkish slippers. I doubt you’d be able to find a pair anywhere these days; they’re likely all burned at the stake.)

Benn98: Pshaw..don't listen to Phuel. Take your style cues from a young Johnny Depp instead, artfully tussled hair included, and you'll be a 10 no matter where you go. Is Vauxhall still a thing? (src: thomaspropest pinterest)

7eab31e47b1b62a65828ae6210df7bc6.jpg

For a short time some years ago there was this trend of using older models instead of teenagers, I'd like that to come back.

Also, large statement sleeves, H&M seems to have a lot of puffy sleeves lately and I like that. I also think fabric manipulation should be utilized more

Platform loafers with white or neutral socks! After resisting (read: hating on it) for the past two years, I've capitulated.

TJin7WXp_t.jpg

Cafe Sweden Digital Edition

I need this look in my life! Well, mainly from the waist down.

UK GQ Digital Edition

^^^ LOL @Benn just discovering denim cutoffs.....

Yeah, because my name is not Tobias Fünke (or 'Funky', according to that bubby, annoying waitress). I never really got the denim cut-off hype, or why people pay ridiculous money for it. Always felt like such a cop-out.
But this Gucci looks seems cool. The proportions, everything. The short would need to be a bit longer though. This is too much into the Dries van Noten territory for my taste.

Any longer and that would defeat the purpose of denim cutoffs, Benny baby. And any baggier and you may as well snatch up a pair of vintage FUBUs and wear it with your Jordan jersey. Keep it short. Keep it swish. Keep it sl*tty.

Keep it short. Keep it swish. Keep it sl*tty.

That's it, sold! I'm going for it. LOL.
Well, in spring that is. Which in this case looks set to start late June??

Pearl necklaces for men. I'd like to thank Indian nobility for this look. (Harry gets it right, as usual.)

74476837.jpg

YES! I was even thinking to get more pearls in my own wardrobe, I even started looking at pearl rings and I've yet to choose some rings... Hmmmmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->