Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my campus.. the big "trend" is girls wearing leggings as pants with those old grandpa wool socks (they are grey with white and red stripes at the top) pulled up as high as they can go and then uggs. Needless to say, YUCK!

Western??

jeggings or leggings (worn as pants) I don't like seeing exposed bottoms all day!!
Wide cinched belts

MOCCASINS MOCCASINS MOCCASINS.

I go to a high school so it may be different, since I'm only 15, but dear lord half the people are wearing them. And it's guys and girls. It's bad enough on girls, but on guys it's awful. They make everyone who wears them look like a Pocahontas wannabe.

^ I agree, it makes peoples feet look shorter so it looks really, really bad on people with small feet.

Jeggings. Please stop, I don't want the defense of their comfort, I want them to be gone. I read my high school's newspaper opinion section and a guest writer discussed the genius idea of jeggings....

Still not impressed/interested with over-the-knee boots. Lots of femmes are all like, "oh... those are hot!" I don't see the "hot" or the "haute couture" with these. They are as pointless as jeggings. I need not express how I've felt about over-the-knee boots if you've read in the past how I feel about them. I just don't get these boots at all. Still don't. Get them out.

Also, prom dress + curly hair + pumps is 100,000 times better looking than almost anything paired with over-the-knee boots. I've gotten over jeans tucked into boots, but over-the-knee boots tucked into jeans is a serious fail look to me.

Nickleson jackets (or at least this style of jacket, especially with a fur collar).

025050-blk-a.jpg

menready.com

Some people on Dutch boards called these 'garbage bag jackets'. :lol:

Here, they are often worn by a specific kind of person, mostly not looking very smart at first sight.

Big eye brows. I don't care if it's on men or women, this trend is horrible and i'm so sick of it!

Punching holes in yourself and hanging various metal fragments.

Exaggerated shoulders on dresses/tops/jackets/blazers etc

It's just too much and to be frank, it's really off season.

Anyone that wears anything from Abercrombie & Fitch or Hollister and thinks they're stylish. Pre-ripped jeans were doomed from the moment they came out. If they want to look cheap, rip some jeans from Wal-Mart and call that "fashionable", these middle-class retail outlets are for people with no fashion sense that have trends dictated to them.

knee length socks, bumpit hair, elasticcc skirts, and american apparel jackets :0 leggings by themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->