Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This combo: prom dress + curly hair + pumps
go get a taste

yesyesyes. i honestly would prefer to see someone try something 'out there' (that gives character) fail rather than this (eg leighton meester). i admit ive done that look before but now im being more experimental.

um what else - i'm a bit sick of the faded hair look.

I dislike converses and high-tops and all that skater attire. It looks informal to me.

Guys should stop wearing their jeans so low that we see more than the band at the top of their boxers.

Crocs. They look cute on kids but not so much on anyone else.

Why are there stores selling pre-ripped jeans?

Ugg-style boots... They remind me of pajamas and used to be cute.

Oh, and I don't like skinny jeans much. That's just me, though.

I dislike converses and high-tops and all that skater attire. It looks informal to me.

Guys should stop wearing their jeans so low that we see more than the band at the top of their boxers.

Crocs. They look cute on kids but not so much on anyone else.

Why are there stores selling pre-ripped jeans?

Ugg-style boots... They remind me of pajamas and used to be cute.

Oh, and I don't like skinny jeans much. That's just me, though.

That trend is DEFINITELY over. I can't think of the last time I saw a guy who wasn't ghetto sagging his pants.

^ same where I live... Either a guy has the crotch of his jeans round his knees or they're so tight up there you can see.. everything :shock:

I hate the 'joggers tucked into uggs with a tight t-shirt' look... I understand its comfortable, I'll wear stuff like that around the house, but I know people who'll put on that clothing when they're trying to DRESS UP...

How-to-Wear-a-Scarf-In-Your-Hair-For-A-Touch-of-Vintage-Summer-Chic_feature_article.jpg

i hate when girls have scarf's in their hair like this. i don't see the reason for it.
A girl in my class has one in every single day and says she does it because its different.
Even though its not different because most girls in college wear them to.

Is it just my college where this is happening?

I don't know if this counts as a trend but i'm sooooo sick of seeing suits conbined with sandals or men's shoes worn without socks in so many men's fashion shows the last couple of years.

Harem pants. :sick: :sick: :sick: All over Paris and NYC. This is the ugg boot of 2010. This is the trend that MUST DIE before it gets out of hand and infects other cities.

If you don't know what these are, take off your sweater and wear it as if they were pants, with the sleeves being the leg holes. you'd probably get compliments in NYC for your sweater-pants. :shock: Those are harem pants.

In fact, there is an episode of I Love Lucy, where Lucy gives Ethyl a pair of clown colored harem pants. The pants were the episode's gag.

NYC, YOU ARE WEARING A COMEDIC GAG FROM I LOVE LUCY. Please come to your senses.

Last edited by a moderator:
high platform shoes like Jeffrey Campbell's "Lita".

Seriousely, all those blogger pictures with platforms about +/-10cm, they probably don't need to walk to the metro/office/train station every day.
Don't even start to think about how one can drive with those on...

I can't help it, but I just can't stand leopard print, whether it's on clothes, shoes or accessories. It makes the greatest outfit look cheap to me.
Though I must admit I have seen rare cases where it worked.
Is it actually just a trend? It seems, that it's been there for quite a while.

yes, i too am getting tired of shearling - but with the onset of spring i guess we might see the last of it.

I won't be happy to say goodbye to velvet and sequins though, a possibly unwise obsession that i cant get enough of right now:wink:

The "I dont have pants" look on Olsen twins. Girls in my city are wearing very long tops and very short bottoms thinking the combo makes their days :rofl:

resurgence of fur, even fake fur
fake glasses
Harem pants
upside down crosses everywhere

Shorts with leggings, The leather jacket, come on this is TFS. No more posts on the leather jacket! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->