Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole fashion blogger fashion thing, i.e. "nasty gal"/DGAF/shredded everything/wannabe party girl/Erin Wasson/fashiontoast/jc Lita heels/too much make up/80s cut offs/exaggerated high heels and wedges

Last edited by a moderator:
leggings!!!!!!
jc Lita heels
shredded anything...or anything with holes for that matter
over knee boots
the male hipster look e.g. huuge moustaches and plaid shirts
super high high heels..almost nobody can walk in them and it just makes people look stupid rather than classy

^must disagree with the super high heels comment as that's why taxis were invented lol. Sorry, just being facetious :flower:

the whole fashion blogger fashion thing, i.e. "nasty gal"/DGAF/shredded everything/wannabe party girl/Erin Wasson/fashiontoast/jc Lita heels/too much make up/80s cut offs/exaggerated high heels and wedges

I agree on this entirely. They have great style, but it's all too similar for my taste.

I'm really starting to get sick of things trying to be/look "vintage".
Don't get me wrong, I love everything vintage but actual vintage.
Not those accessories or clothes from forever21(for example) that try hard to achieve that
vintage look.

uggs and sweats. I don't CARE how tired you are or that you're a high schooler/college student.....it's NOT cute! I saw 2 today just in ONE store. :-/

I have to mention, a very large amount of girls (high school students) dress the same. They all wear the latest thing, and just UGGs and skinny jeans.

What happened to originality and accessories?
The fun part in creating outfits? ^_^

#105 LOL will I get banished too if I said Isabel Marant? I just hate how everyone wears head-to-toe IM without even thinking whether it's well suited for themselves or not. Also the hype over her lines just annoys me. She does have some nice pieces worth buying but ughh it's ridiculous to see her boutiques always crowded with Parisienne hipsters and Parisienne wannabes... what is so "Parisienne" about her lines anyway?

-second-hand clothes which called "vintage"
-harem pants
-crazy platform shoes
-gothic chic
-vagabond style
-ray ban
-track pants wearing as ordinary pants
-dr. martens and timberlands
-leggings wearing as pants

Instant vintage, it's everywhere and technically an oxymoron and therefore redundant/stupid.

camel obviously
that whole celine look (got tired of it very quickly)
wedge boots
short sleeve jumpers

- hundreds of bracelets together and other mixing jewellery
- 2 or more watches together (at first it was interesting, now it's just stupid)
- bohemian chic
- etno style
- vintage
- 80ies, including padded shoulders and disco colours
- skinny jeans
- boyfriend blazers
- overknee boots
- rain boots
- wide waist belts
- leggings
- wedges
- animal prints
- furry jackets
- whole military look

classic blue jeans. EVERYBODY IS WEARING THEM: construction workers, poor people, rich people, teenagers, old women, men, little kids. Either skinny , straight or any other type... I am tired of seeing everyone wear them :((
whatever happened to BEING FEMININE? I want to see skirts and dresses and some nice tailored pants for a change.

need to add:

thewondrous.net,thefashionpolice.net,bspcn.com
peacocks everywhere

wet look

and hope never to see these glasses again

Those hats with the ears attached. Cute on small children, but I am really not sure about them on grown women and men...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->