Trends You Are Sick Of...

I know it's spring now but this past winter, pretty much all girls seem to have worn cropped skinny jeans that show their ankles with sneakers in the midst of winter... Why? Freezing is not a cool look. I can't stand it when people dress lightly and then complain how cold it is/they are. Bundle up!!!

^I have worn ballet flats all winter and I haven't been cold :smile:

^I have worn ballet flats all winter and I haven't been cold :smile:
I don't understand it :lol: Ballet flats and winter just sound even more wrong to me, personally... It's something to be worn in spring and summer. I can't imagine ballet flats coming in handy when you have to walk through snow...

I don't understand it :lol: Ballet flats and winter just sound even more wrong to me, personally... It's something to be worn in spring and summer. I can't imagine ballet flats coming in handy when you have to walk through snow...

Well we don't have much snow. The goverment removes it every night. So we just have ice :wink:

Soo sick of:

▪ Those hideous germ & bacteria infested furry slippers by RhiannaxPuma
▪ Metallica and Slayer shirts worn by girls who can't even name one song without Googling it
▪ Fishnets under ripped jeans
▪ Instagram "model"/Fashion blogger style
▪ Leggings as pants especially with crop tops
▪ The term "dad hat" used to describe regular baseball style hats
▪ Anything Kylie Jenner

Soul sister? :flower: The band t-shirts are getting even more annoying now with the ugly "carpet" overprinted t-shirts(as some metalheads call it) from bands/projects like Marilyn Manson and Cradle Of Filth. These were never cool back in the day, let alone now. Only try-hard 12 year old kids would wear it.

My recent hate: Gymn wear as street wear. Paris Hilton called and wants her lame white girl "I wish I was born in the Bronx - lol just kidding" attire back. :angry:

The band t-shirts are getting even more annoying now with the ugly "carpet" overprinted t-shirts(as some metalheads call it) from bands/projects like Marilyn Manson and Cradle Of Filth.

Curious what you mean by this. I tried to do a search.. Link or post a pic? :-)

Curious what you mean by this. I tried to do a search.. Link or post a pic? :-)

I meant heavily printed. Like this:
HR.0599.toiletManson-2.jpg

defmetal.com

These look awful but somehow people are wearing them "fashionably" nowadays.

^Who are these people who wear these as a fashion statement these days? Is it a local thing?

I hate the insanely big platform shoes.

^Who are these people who wear these as a fashion statement these days? Is it a local thing?

Kanye and his "fashion followers". Some of the "cool" models and their copycats. It's not that rare, unfortunately.

Thanks^ I can see Givenchy doing that
Interesting to call it carpet =)

you see them on the internet and stores are displaying their clothes this way

-shoulder/upper arm holes in women's long sleeve tops
-tulle/mesh/sheer overlay that's attached to the fabric (especially denim) underneath it
-elbow patches
-peter pan collars (just not for me)
-wearing all black-- you look like a dark cloud of doom and death
-makeup: contour, shimmer/glitter, bronzer, highlight... when will it end? (can look good when done right though, I suppose)

on the fence about: sleeveless rompers (the kind that has shorts) -- leaning towards no, but I have some lol

For me personally I enjoy wearing an all black look. Other colours just don't suit me that well, although I occasionally wear white or red.

Trends that I am sick of:
- Every instagram Fashion "model" shows the same thing on IG stories. I have unfollowed so many because I got so sick of it (even though I do like the pictures that they post!)

- Here, in the Netherlands, many young girls wear a velvety baseball cape, it just looks silly and unoriginal

Trends that I am sick of:
- Every instagram Fashion "model" shows the same thing on IG stories. I have unfollowed so many because I got so sick of it (even though I do like the pictures that they post!)

What do they show? I have a really old version of instagram so I don't ever see the IG stories :lol:. PS - Welcome to tfs forums!

Last edited by a moderator:

But I want to look like a dark cloud of doom and death... :evil: My entire wardrobe consists of black, grey, white, black, grey. And a pair of plum velvet sneakers and some 50s pink high heels for "those" occasions. But other than that I'm the greatest cheap-a$$ Yohji Yamamoto wannabe.

-makeup: contour, shimmer/glitter, bronzer, highlight... when will it end? (can look good when done right though, I suppose)

YES I am tired of this as well. Especially on Instagram... All those photos of eye/cheek/half of face that are meant to enchance the makeup in the photo. It seems like this trend is eternal and will never stop ; x

People who dress for the opposite season, ie. wearing summer clothes when it's obviously too cold at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"