Trends You Are Sick Of...

Children's drawings as surface decoration. It worked wonderfully for Angelina's bridal dress, because there was a personal meaning to it, but anywhere else, and it looks rather silly.

I'm with the wedge trainer trend also. I've never got it and obviously never liked it.

cosmetic surgery/injections

being "too done" but it's oxymoronic bc you're (trying) for the heroin chic nineties look

Green bomber jacket !!!!!
Are you serious people ?
Last winter, only skinheads were still wearing these, and now it is everywhere ?
W O W ... It's been a long time since I haven't noticed a trend (from LV, right?) taking getting so much attention, so fast.

Mainly, noticed on "hipster"/fashion/edgy men ....

I have to disagree! Bombers, especially the Ma-1 flight style has been a strong trend where I live together with the whole 90s influence for the last 5 years. It has come a long way, reaching its end destination with the spawn of Kimye lol

Dirty hair. Since last year, many fashionistas have opted for this (hideous) trend, and then it was shows and adds... and now it's the street. Seriously?

I'm so glad someone else said this! It's been a thing in the UK for a while but I thought it was just lazy teenagers, but now it's everywhere. Not a fan of this half-arsed ponytail, gym bun, whatever else you want to call it either

Children's drawings as surface decoration. It worked wonderfully for Angelina's bridal dress, because there was a personal meaning to it, but anywhere else, and it looks rather silly.

I hated it on Angelina's dress/veil. Hated. :x

I'd like to see the exposed boob, the side boob, the excessive cleavage and the like, all gone. Put a bra on ladies.

Chunky platform sandals. Heading into Spring I see no end in sight; right now shoes are decidedly and intentionally ugly. The boxier and less sleek, the better it seems? Maybe for some, and it has an interesting visual impact on the runway (on models), but in day-to-day life, I don't think it's flattering.

Lower end stores have started to sell these disastrous sandals. And it's terrible sad when you see them in person. Thick foam bottom typically black, with either a white or a floral strap across the foot and around the ankle. It is worse than it's early 90s relative. I do not understand why you would ever want these shoes. I have not seen them bring anything to any outfit. This trend needs to die.

-man bun
-14 year old midgets wearing crop tops and black high top converses
- those windsor smith chunky white platform shoes (jesus bloody christ..)
-people who wear gym gear outside of the gym, seriously get changed- just do it (lol pun)
-drawn in eyebrows
-the boring blonde stick insect clones
-minimalism being used everywhere

This 'boxy' fashion, in terms of tops. 'Boxy' all the time, everywhere. Boxy does not look good on most people, most people need something fitted or at least vaguely so. I'm tired of seeing a nice top and realizing it would just look like the cats leavings on me.

Chokers. I used to love them in the 90s and it was great to see them back, but now almost EVERY girl is wearing one. Would love to see a new jewelry trend.

This 'boxy' fashion, in terms of tops. 'Boxy' all the time, everywhere. Boxy does not look good on most people, most people need something fitted or at least vaguely so. I'm tired of seeing a nice top and realizing it would just look like the cats leavings on me.

oh yeah that´s true. boxy was nice when we had the choice, but now we don't have the choice anymore

-man bun
-14 year old midgets wearing crop tops and black high top converses
- those windsor smith chunky white platform shoes (jesus bloody christ..)
-people who wear gym gear outside of the gym, seriously get changed- just do it (lol pun)
-drawn in eyebrows
-the boring blonde stick insect clones
-minimalism being used everywhere

As soon as I saw 'Windsor Smith' I was like you must be Australian! They give me so much grief.

What I call the "valentino effect", where designers appear to copy the valentino asthetic of sheer flowy lacey dresses with long sleeves (like the Burberry pre fall collection at the moment)
It looks good when valentino does it, it looks bad when everyone else does it even if it's a high end brand

The mom jeans+cropped/plain white/striped/90s top (sometimes round neck, sometimes turtleneck) and little normcore chin or shoulder length haircut. Of and of course the chocker and when we're talking on hardcore fashion victim, rubber platforms.

I don't mind when it's worn by very young girls... sometimes you gotta figure yourself out in a uniform in order to eventually find what you like and don't and express yourself, but when it's a girl over 20... give me a f*cking break!. I won't even get into originality because that's an urban myth these days but even in an uniform you'd think people want to have some minimal input of their own. So many garment options but no, people need to fit in so bad in order to be taken seriously. I wouldn't bother commenting if this sealed package didn't come with the smug attitude also soo mid 2013 and totally disconnected from the pseudo less is more getup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->