Trends You Are Sick Of...

short tshirts tops, leopard print clothes, shiney material dresses but not sequins.

I like Birkenstocks. They are much better than FlipFlops

^ I see them as an alternative for leather sandals, not flip-flops. Those should be worn on the beach exclusively anyway.

Make up contouring and overuse and abuse of highlighters and bronzer. It looks good on some people but often it just looks like the person used all the make up they own on their face. It reminds me of stage make up which is thick and heavy to combat bright lights and to be noticeable from a hundred feet away, but in real life just looks creepy. And bronzer and highlighter when overused give this really weird look to skin, it makes the skin look unnaturally sparkly

Sick of minimalistic looks and how everyone is trying to be minimal in the fashion schools, I mean it looks good but the market is waaaay bigger than just plain white/gray/black clothes.

I am sick of people rolling up their jeans. it looks like something a mom would do. not very fashionable. I mean it can look nice, but 98% of the time it just doesn't

Timberlands. Since when did a workman's boots become the 'it' thing???

Most pericings or body jewelry besides on the ears or on the navel freak me out and don't look cool at all. Having said that, nose rings and nose piercings have shown up on a lot of femmes, and I think they look terrible. These are a definite turn-off for me as is almost any other facial piercing (besides on the ears). How (and why) such nose accessories have become trendy is beyond me. Sorry if this offends anyone who loves any of these nose piercings or such.

As much as the man-bun is annoying, I've noticed a return of the mullet with younger Hispanic guys and it's kind of an atrocity.

Platform heels and clogs.

They are way too clunky, especially when they are paired alongside dresses.

- The top knot/ hair half down on men and women
- white platform sandals
- the tan/ black coloured Mulberry bayswater handbag that every corporate working person seems to own. There are other handbags out there.
- Michael Kors

As much as the man-bun is annoying, I've noticed a return of the mullet with younger Hispanic guys and it's kind of an atrocity.

THIS!! Man bun is right behind it, very few look good with the bun.

A hipster beard is one thing, but looking like Ned Kelly is another.

Platform heels and clogs.

They are way too clunky, especially when they are paired alongside dresses.

I am also so over platform heels too. When they get paired with otherwise pretty dresses, the look just gets ruined. Like the dress gets so "weighed down" :doh:

Big bushy beards! I see so many young men with them and don't like them at all. My brother has recently grown a beard and it doesn't do a thing for him.

Super greasy slicked down hair. You know when it's so full of product that it looks wet and stringy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->