Trussardi 1911 Mens S/S 10 Milan

Too much going on for my taste however i feel I would like a lot of the pieces on their own.

I like the bursts of colour, especially the red rain jackets are great and the shirts and jeans which have small graphic details, it's creative and fun without going overboard.

Wow.
The jacket with the feather edging.
This is truly amazing.
I want all of the jackets and waistcoats right now.
I'm going to be as bold as to say - best menswear collection so far.

trussardi uomo has always been amazing imo....it's kind of a shame that it's only becoming popular now. there has been some seriously to die for sh@t in the past....

Aside from the feather/fringe trimmed pieces, I can't really swallow the whole Americana spirit of this collection, so dated. They should leave it to Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger or some sorts

trussardi uomo has always been amazing imo....it's kind of a shame that it's only becoming popular now. there has been some seriously to die for sh@t in the past....

Yeah I'm pretty much discovering that as we speak - the subtle zips and alligator jacket from winter are ephing fantastic.

i love this! but i will ask why the bejeweled jacket in there? why do i feel like I'm seeing one to many bejeweled jackets this week... ehhh

a bit all over the place, but it's beautiful in the end. that native american tank top? fantastic.

wonder if these pieces are hitting stores yet? I need the price on those feathered tank tops. I'm going to the gym twice as much just so I can look good wearing them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->