TSE S/S 2008 : Natasha Poly by David Sims

Manuva

congratulations, nerds.
Reaction score
I thought it was meant to be Angelika Kocheva, regardless, this campaign is beautiful^_^

Scanned by Manuva from Harpers UK Feb.

i sort of like the blue down the side; and love natasha
thanks for the scan MANUVA

This looks great. only TSE is hardly readable but that must be the scan.

If the Chloe ads were really cool, blue, young and black & white it would like this.

I thought it was meant to be Angelika Kocheva, regardless, this campaign is beautiful^_^

Scanned by Manuva from Harpers UK Feb.

Angelika has the diffusion line, I believe ^_^ Thanks for the scan!

it's weird to see her in something besides Gucci.. :lol: this is a great ad and i love the splash of blue as sort of a nod to the few bright blue pieces that were in the Spring collection.

i don't like anything about this ad...
it says nothing about the brand or the collection...which was actually gorgeous...

bleh...nothing...:ermm:

the way natasha moves is LOVE. i don't get the point of the color scheme,but nice photo. i dislike the edit.

I'm happy Natasha got another CAMPAIGN :clap:

It reminds me of something....maybe an old Balenciaga campaign?

That said, I don't like it. The set, shape of the dress/sweater and angle that Natasha's photographed from all give it a very caveman feel. Look at what they did to her brow line, it's downright neanderthal. :blink:

What a stunning shot, I love the colours! :woot:
Much better and much more interesting then the previous ads.

Not feeling it, I don't really see how this is supposed to be representative of the collection. Well, it's not the impression I got from it anyhow.

Such a nonevent, rly, esp. since past TSE advertisements have been so incredibly strong.

This is so heartbreakingly disappointing.. :(
TSE campaigns have been at the very top of my favorites in the last 2 years and this is just.. bad, it looks like the ads from slightly random boutiques that make September/March issues thicker. definitely filler potential, if anything. I just can't imagine Tess liking this. but I guess she did. :mellow:

ermm wasnt she supposed to have a gucci EXCLUSIVE?!
I guess two campaigns ain't that bad but when the contrQt ends there'll be trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Rg Crandall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->