Tsubi Denim

if i wear a 6 in the skinny zip color, what size should i wear in the denim skiny zips or the lean beans?

i mean i wear a tight skinny zip color (in the waist), do the denim ones run slightly larger to make up for the stretch or what?

I looooove Tsubi!! but here in Italy it isn't selled :( surely not in Florence -_-

I wear a 26 size in Sass and Bide. What size should i buy of the super skinny zips ?

Also I'm 1.73m (I think that's 5.8). Will they look good on me ?

you can buy them online, at ronherman.com or www.mycatwalk.com.au (but it does have to ship from Australia).
They are well worth the money. I am really fortunate coz I live in New Zealand - right across the ditch from Aussie and they don't cost as much as they do in the US.

Just wondering if there are fake Tsubi super skinny black zip jeans floating around? I really want a pair but Im nervous about this. Thanks.

i got my first pair about 4 years ago but i'm sick of tsubi now, i've cut mine all into shorts. i started to feel like a sheep walking down high st, and every other person was wearing tsubis as well. Boring!

Tiffany7 said:
Just wondering if there are fake Tsubi super skinny black zip jeans floating around? I really want a pair but Im nervous about this. Thanks.

Hiya! Yeah I heard that there were fakes for those floating around on ebay. There are websites with guides as to how to spot fakes, but it is best to leave it to your natural instinct. If it doesnt feel right, then it most likely isnt. Avoid buying them from markets or on eBay, if possible. www.mycatwalk.com.au sells real ones but you have to pay shipping (obviously) :D

Have you guys heard Tsubi will be known are Ksubi outside Australia? So if you are looking for Tsubis, look for Ksubi :D

dior_me_not said:
Hiya! Yeah I heard that there were fakes for those floating around on ebay. There are websites with guides as to how to spot fakes, but it is best to leave it to your natural instinct. If it doesnt feel right, then it most likely isnt. Avoid buying them from markets or on eBay, if possible. www.mycatwalk.com.au sells real ones but you have to pay shipping (obviously) :D

Thank you so much. I was really concerned about the Ebay ones. I did know about that site but since the shipping costs were so high I just didnt know about that. Does anyone remember what that store in LA is called that sells them? Maybe I could ordered from them & save some on shipping.

Another quick question...
Does anyone know if they make the skinny black zip ones in petite?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i dont think so (just saying this because when some of the shorter celebs wear them they tend to be really scrunched)

tsubis are great, i have 2 pairs (grey wash & white) of the deedees and a black pair coming from barneys, they are extremely comfortable.

hi there
just thought i should also add there are now fakes of the following

-worn grey lean beans
- worn grey scooters
- black skinny zips

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt