Tsubi Denim

or, you could just buy them off of the sites I posted earlier in this thread...?

TSUBI IS THE BEST STUFF YOU WILL EVER BUY--- I'M FROM AUSTRALIA SO I HAVE HEAPS OF TSUBI STUFF- it is so cumfy, popular and its looks so good- everything from their collection is good- there denim skirts are so hot they are the best demin skirts eva- for average people i guess tsubi is quite expensive but thats just for some people- there clothes are kinda casual, scruffy, but still like good looking- its hard to explain but TSUBI IS THE BEST

I see Tsubi in Teen Vogue all the time. Their jeans are so cute. I'm checking out some of those websites right now!

Tsubis have been around for a few years now and I have been spotting them more and more. I am from Australia and now live in the US and have spotted them on a few celebrities and it made me so proud to know that this label has started to be recognised internationally ^_^

I'm from Australia and have two pairs of tsubis. I live in England now (just started university here) and I've noticed it's way more expensive and harder to find.

But to be honest, even though I've worn both pairs quite a bit since the shape is to-die-for, the quality isn't that great. The zipper has broken on my scooter jeans (happened early on) so I now wear them safety-pinned, and my other pair has developed the dreaded man crotch problem.

My boyfriend thinks really "highly" of my Tsubis... he forbids me to wear them when we go out together. He hate the rips on my jeans, he thinks I should get rid of them for all the distress and torn/rip on the denim... If he only knows how much I paid for those worn/distressed look...

sanura said:
My boyfriend thinks really "highly" of my Tsubis... he forbids me to wear them when we go out together. He hate the rips on my jeans, he thinks I should get rid of them for all the distress and torn/rip on the denim... If he only knows how much I paid for those worn/distressed look...

OMG! My boyfriend hates mine too!!! He says they make me look like a boy, and he feels intimidated by the pair which have developed man-crotch issues. :cry:

I love Tsubi's!!!

Does anyone know if they will have more washes available? It's not a very good selecion on mycatwalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
which is skinnier, the scooter or the lean bean? can people post celebs or noraml people in the lean bean?

Lindsey Lohan in Tsubis
b6_1_b.JPG

Tsubis good.. but jeans wont lst long if you wear them alot because of how they're already so distressed when you buy them. A friend of mine just got asked by the tsubi boys to design for them, and he said he wants to make the quality better

116.jpg

I was wondering. I'm quite short and I'd like to buy a pair of super skinny Tsubis (the ones with the zips). But since they have zips I won't be able to get them shortened. Do you think it would look stupid? (as on the pic?) I'm 1m65

BellaStyle said:
tsubi needs to make their way to the states

They are in the US. As mentioned earlier, they have a Tsubi store in Soho on Mulberry St. I also noticed recently that Barneys carries it also. :flower:

^^ I don't think that looks stupid at all, I'm quite short as well and I rock my skinny zips.

okay .. that's just funny .... no one can find where to buy it so we have to go to ebay ?!
I don't do "seconds"
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->