Tyra Banks Launches America's Next Top Model Line at Walmart

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
It debuted in December. I think its a ripoff of Victoria's Secret "Pink". It looks like something a Sorority girl would wear. I'm not sure what the terrycloth dress is supposed to achieve. :unsure:

walmart.com

Attachments

• walmart1.jpg
    walmart1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 198
  • walmart2.jpg
    walmart2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 198
  • walmart3.jpg
    walmart3.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 198
  • walmart4.jpg
    walmart4.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 195
  • walmart6.jpg
    walmart6.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 194
  • walmart5.jpg
    walmart5.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 195
  • walmart7.jpg
    walmart7.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 194
  • walmart9.jpg
    walmart9.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 195
  • walmart10.jpg
    walmart10.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 197
  • walmart11.jpg
    walmart11.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 194
agreed though the blue hoodie is tolerable, i guess its just branded fan wear not serious fashion

the press release was amusing (excerpted from the insider.com)

Walmart will carry the original line featuring fashion-forward clothing, bags, hats, fragrances and room decor designed for juniors and young women. The contemporary collections transcend the series, showing young women that you don't have to be on the catwalk to look hot.
"Walmart's 'America's Next Top Model' collection makes fashion accessible to young women," said Liz Kalodner, Executive Vice President and General Manager of CBS Consumer Products. "It enables women to explore a world in which creativity and individuality are valued."

This is so utterly sad yet amusing at the same time.
I think the VS Pink resemblance is obvious.
Never-the-less... this kind of made my morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
:sick:
I HOPE this doesn't carry out into a trend. Haunting images of college girls at my Univ wearing this mess are coming to me :shock:
I agree it's a mix of rip-off PINK and Sorority chick.
I'm surprised the word "fierce" or "smile wit yo damn eyez" isn't branded on these things. :rofl:

do i like it...absolutely not
will it sell...yes it will
ill Tyra's ego & wallet get bigger HELL YES!

oh my gosh lol!!! :rofl:

how much does it cost?

I'm going to have to get some when I come to the USA as souvenirs for my friends :rofl::rofl: the "I'm still in the Running.." top makes me laugh so much!

Are they Pjammas or actual clothes? :rofl:

some of them are pajamas, some of them are real clothes. some of them are marked down to 3 or 4$. :rolleyes:

OMG, I would not be caught in any of this mess. Not even while working out. Isn't VS Pink tragic enough? Do we need more of this nonsense?

she might as well make some money right? I'm not a fan of hers but she actually knows fashion more than many of other pseudo-designer celebrities.

It debuted in December. I think its a ripoff of Victoria's Secret "Pink". It looks like something a Sorority girl would wear. I'm not sure what the terrycloth dress is supposed to achieve. :unsure:

walmart.com
:yuk::sick::angry::furious::censored:
WTF?

I know fashion too but that doesnt mean I need to make tacky clothes!

:shock:

Am I the only one that thinks these pieces look like the typical, generic, knock-off styles you find sold on the street for $5 a piece?

some of them are pajamas, some of them are real clothes. some of them are marked down to 3 or 4$. :rolleyes:

:lol::woot: I'd wear these to bed..they look comfy enough! $3? B) all my friends are getting these......:shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->