Ugg And Men

mikeijames

no tom ford, no thanks.
Reaction score
I just want to know is the UGG boot thing a cross-gender trend and if so are there any recommendations or warnings about guys wearing UGGS (styles, colors, what to wear it with, etc.)? And are there any pictures of this...?

(One of my guy friends just made a late entry on their Christmas list and I just need help visualizing this)

Oh get him them, their more of a comfort shoe than a fashion trend to me.
Plus they only come in brown, black and sand for men
And a plus much men won't be wearing them

to be honest, i 'd like them more on a guy that on a girl :ninja:

My favorite, uber hip store in dallas sells the mids for men in dark brown. They look very masculine and I like em for guys better than the light brown. Pete

neiman marcus has them for men....

i cannot get over the comfort of my uggs...i wish my husband would give them a try but he said no way.... oh well.....

I was wondering the exact same thing last night... cause i was looking into getting a pair, but I wasn't sure. I guess even if you don't wear them as a fashion item, they would probably be pretty comfortable just to wear around the house.

Before they were trendy, I always saw more guys than gals wearing them. My brother has a pair. He wears his jeans over, not tucked in, though.

GET THEM GET THEM! You will not be disappointed! Wow I can't believe Uggs are such a hot topic..there must be like 10 blogs on them.

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 11th, 2003 - 1:01 pm
I agree.
They're not very flattering on a woman.
They look so frumpy, IMO!

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 11th, 2003 - 8:01 pm
Me too. Get them.

Originally posted by Ärtan+Jan 4th, 2004 - 5:27 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ärtan @ Jan 4th, 2004 - 5:27 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Dec 11th, 2003 - 8:01 pm
Me too. Get them. [/b][/quote]
DITO

Curiosity hasn't killed this cat yet. I need some lined boots for Russia though...

RUSSIA?

you better do those gucci high boots from fall (now on deep discount) and call it a (russian) day!

Bally/Clarks curling boots are the way to go if it's really cold!

if anyone of you ever watched Eyes Wide Shut, Tom Cruise is wearing a pair of ugg slippers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->