Ugly bags you've seen

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by trean, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Spike413

Spike413 barcode

Okay, at first glance that armadillo bag was cool looking cause I didn't see the head and feet, it just looked like a croc clutch or something, but then I saw THE HEAD AND FEET!!!!!!! OMG! ewwwwww.

Hs anyone ever seen those frog purses? I remember being in Cancun and in one of the flea markets theyhad little purses made out of frogs, and I'm not talkin a frog cut up and made into a bag, I'm talking an entire frog, emptied of it's organs, puffed up, dried out, zippered down the belly and attatched to a string. Scary to say the least.

2. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

3. twilight fairy

twilight fairy New Member

Took me a minute to figure out what it was, and: :sick: :shock: :doh: :sick: :( :wacko: :sick: :cry: :yuk: [/b][/quote]
    thats awful :cry: :cry: :sick:

4. Sephora_Socialite

Sephora_Socialite Fierce Flava

OMG, I saw the same in Cancun too!....it had the zipper either at the tummy or the coin purse one with the zipper at the mouth.... :sick: :ninja:

5. ignitioned32

ignitioned32 Mannikin

6. runs in heels

runs in heels New Member

my mom got like three of those frog purses :unsure: i told her not to she got one of her herself and one for each of two of her friends she replaced the whatever that held it with pearls, but she never carries it, thank god
    i can put up a picture if you want me to

7. whereisthatsusu

whereisthatsusu New Member

that armadillo bag made me LOL

:rofl:

8. ~Hair_Goddess~

~Hair_Goddess~ New Member

hehe I kind of like the first one because it's unique and I like the bold colours and somewhat of the style.....If I could make a few adjustments, change it around, and stuff......I would wear it

I LOVE THE SECOND ONE THE PINK ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But to actually wear it....I would SERIOUSLY CUT DOWN ON THE FUR!!!! maybe just some of it or none of it actually to actually wear. I think it would look good without the fur because of the metallic pink and the black label....

oh the shoes I like them except once again too much fur. BUt if I had to wear it i would take the fur out,,, unless I had a cool outfit to wear it with, even then i would still want half of the fur gone from the boot.

:p

9. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

10. Caroline

Caroline New Member

I have a bunch...read on!

1.Last year's LV...with a twist!
    YIKES! Here we see a lovely combination of the form of last summer's LV bags, Dooney and Bourke's "it" bags, and the current jelly trend, all whipped up into one magnificent XOXO bag!
    [​IMG]

Other LV types:
    [​IMG]
    (Quote from under picture on ebay: "BRAND NEW with tag attached from CHATEAU, White Rainbow Monogrammed Canvas Mini Speedy/Doctor's style Bag. A low cost, great looking alternative to the LV Murakami bags, and other high cost Designer bags! ")

Seriously--if you don't have the money to spend, that doesn't mean "go buy a hideious alternative!!"
    -plus, the trend is way over and still girls are carrying around obvious fakes? the real ones aren't really in style now!

The New O4 knock-offs
    ...so far contained to the LV replicas and no other companies (XOXO, ETC.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    QUOTE from picture above on ebay:
    "it doesnt get more Limited than this!!! You wont be able to get this anywhere!"
    I wonder why! :p

11. vintage_princess

vintage_princess Adorable illusion

If i had an LV bag that was not "in season" anymore i would still carry it even if it wasnt "trendy" regardless...but i do agree with you, those other bags you posted are awful :innocent:

12. Caroline

Caroline New Member

If i had an LV bag that was not "in season" anymore i would still carry it even if it wasnt "trendy" regardless...but i do agree with you, those other bags you posted are awful :innocent:
    [/quote]
    Oh absolutely! But usually the girls who do buy these are trying to squeeze in every type of "now" and "trendy" they can imagine! (or find quickly at a mall without much searching around for something better)

And also I assume the reason many buy these sort of things is because they think they look high-fashion or designer and want to appear on top. To me, that's a silly reason to buy something.

13. vintage_princess

vintage_princess Adorable illusion

Oh absolutely! But usually the girls who do buy these are trying to squeeze in every type of "now" and "trendy" they can imagine! (or find quickly at a mall without much searching around for something better)

And also I assume the reason many buy these sort of things is because they think they look high-fashion or designer and want to appear on top. To me, that's a silly reason to buy something.
    [/quote]
    I agree! I hate it when someone wants to look "trendy" and tries to pass off fake designer bags as the real thing :blink:

14. catwalker

catwalker New Member

Sorry but I love the moo cow 'Luella' Gisele bag . . .

Its fun!

I think last couple of years of Fendi bags have to be the worst around!

15. Liszs

Liszs New Member

agree
    especially this one
    [​IMG]

16. social*butterfly

social*butterfly New Member

I kinda like the Fendi triangular bags...

The Baby Phat bags are definately ugly!!!!!!

17. BagGal

BagGal New Member

[​IMG]

the pink and blue ones look as though they would smell like Pampers :doh:

18. chocsta

chocsta New Member

Those are so ugly!! :sick:

19. Nader

Nader Active Member

I found this in "My received files" so im gonna have to have a talk with my sister as to who sent her this bag and why she should never talk to them again. (the sad thing is i can actually see a market for this horrible bag)

20. dior_addict

dior_addict New Member

:sick:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ANYTHING OF THIS NATURE SHOULD BE BANNED!!! :angry: