Ugly bags you've seen

Okay, at first glance that armadillo bag was cool looking cause I didn't see the head and feet, it just looked like a croc clutch or something, but then I saw THE HEAD AND FEET!!!!!!! OMG! ewwwwww.

Hs anyone ever seen those frog purses? I remember being in Cancun and in one of the flea markets theyhad little purses made out of frogs, and I'm not talkin a frog cut up and made into a bag, I'm talking an entire frog, emptied of it's organs, puffed up, dried out, zippered down the belly and attatched to a string. Scary to say the least.

Originally posted by eloes+Apr 14th, 2004 - 10:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eloes @ Apr 14th, 2004 - 10:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:24 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-runs in heels
@Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:03 pm
eeeeewwww

That bag just makes me want to puke and cry simultaneously.
Here goes... :cry: :sick:
Took me a minute to figure out what it was, and: :sick: :shock: :doh: :sick: :( :wacko: :sick: :cry: :yuk: [/b][/quote]
thats awful :cry: :cry: :sick:

Originally posted by Spike413@Apr 16th, 2004 - 5:34 am
Okay, at first glance that armadillo bag was cool looking cause I didn't see the head and feet, it just looked like a croc clutch or something, but then I saw THE HEAD AND FEET!!!!!!! OMG! ewwwwww.

Hs anyone ever seen those frog purses? I remember being in Cancun and in one of the flea markets theyhad little purses made out of frogs, and I'm not talkin a frog cut up and made into a bag, I'm talking an entire frog, emptied of it's organs, puffed up, dried out, zippered down the belly and attatched to a string. Scary to say the least.
OMG, I saw the same in Cancun too!....it had the zipper either at the tummy or the coin purse one with the zipper at the mouth.... :sick: :ninja:

my mom got like three of those frog purses :unsure: i told her not to she got one of her herself and one for each of two of her friends she replaced the whatever that held it with pearls, but she never carries it, thank god
i can put up a picture if you want me to

Originally posted by matisse@Apr 30th, 2003 - 9:44 am
dior :

100103286.jpg

again dior:

100103289.jpg

combined with this boots OF COURSE :wink:
100103299.jpg

hehe I kind of like the first one because it's unique and I like the bold colours and somewhat of the style.....If I could make a few adjustments, change it around, and stuff......I would wear it

I LOVE THE SECOND ONE THE PINK ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But to actually wear it....I would SERIOUSLY CUT DOWN ON THE FUR!!!! maybe just some of it or none of it actually to actually wear. I think it would look good without the fur because of the metallic pink and the black label....

oh the shoes I like them except once again too much fur. BUt if I had to wear it i would take the fur out,,, unless I had a cool outfit to wear it with, even then i would still want half of the fur gone from the boot.

:P

I have a bunch...read on!

1.Last year's LV...with a twist!
YIKES! Here we see a lovely combination of the form of last summer's LV bags, Dooney and Bourke's "it" bags, and the current jelly trend, all whipped up into one magnificent XOXO bag!
DSC00350.JPG

Other LV types:
ac_1_b.JPG

(Quote from under picture on ebay: "BRAND NEW with tag attached from CHATEAU, White Rainbow Monogrammed Canvas Mini Speedy/Doctor's style Bag. A low cost, great looking alternative to the LV Murakami bags, and other high cost Designer bags! ")

Seriously--if you don't have the money to spend, that doesn't mean "go buy a hideious alternative!!"
-plus, the trend is way over and still girls are carrying around obvious fakes? the real ones aren't really in style now!

The New O4 knock-offs
...so far contained to the LV replicas and no other companies (XOXO, ETC.)

86_1_b.JPG

20_1.JPG

QUOTE from picture above on ebay:
"it doesnt get more Limited than this!!! You wont be able to get this anywhere!"
I wonder why! :P

Originally posted by Caroline@Apr 25th, 2004 - 3:32 pm

Other LV types:
ac_1_b.JPG

(Quote from under picture on ebay: "BRAND NEW with tag attached from CHATEAU, White Rainbow Monogrammed Canvas Mini Speedy/Doctor's style Bag. A low cost, great looking alternative to the LV Murakami bags, and other high cost Designer bags! ")

Seriously--if you don't have the money to spend, that doesn't mean "go buy a hideious alternative!!"
-plus, the trend is way over and still girls are carrying around obvious fakes? the real ones aren't really in style now!

If i had an LV bag that was not "in season" anymore i would still carry it even if it wasnt "trendy" regardless...but i do agree with you, those other bags you posted are awful :innocent:

Originally posted by vintage_princess+Apr 25th, 2004 - 5:16 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vintage_princess @ Apr 25th, 2004 - 5:16 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caroline@Apr 25th, 2004 - 3:32 pm

Other LV types:
ac_1_b.JPG

If i had an LV bag that was not "in season" anymore i would still carry it even if it wasnt "trendy" regardless...but i do agree with you, those other bags you posted are awful :innocent:
[/quote]
Oh absolutely! But usually the girls who do buy these are trying to squeeze in every type of "now" and "trendy" they can imagine! (or find quickly at a mall without much searching around for something better)

And also I assume the reason many buy these sort of things is because they think they look high-fashion or designer and want to appear on top. To me, that's a silly reason to buy something.

Originally posted by Caroline+Apr 25th, 2004 - 7:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Caroline @ Apr 25th, 2004 - 7:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 25th, 2004 - 5:16 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Caroline
@Apr 25th, 2004 - 3:32 pm

Other LV types:
ac_1_b.JPG

(Quote from under  picture on ebay: "BRAND NEW with tag attached from CHATEAU, White Rainbow Monogrammed Canvas Mini Speedy/Doctor's style Bag.  A low cost, great looking alternative to the LV Murakami bags, and other high cost Designer bags! ")

Oh absolutely! But usually the girls who do buy these are trying to squeeze in every type of "now" and "trendy" they can imagine! (or find quickly at a mall without much searching around for something better)

And also I assume the reason many buy these sort of things is because they think they look high-fashion or designer and want to appear on top. To me, that's a silly reason to buy something.
[/quote]
I agree! I hate it when someone wants to look "trendy" and tries to pass off fake designer bags as the real thing :blink:

Originally posted by MurakamiPrincess@Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:53 pm
Luella meets a cow :rolleyes: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :lol:

Sorry but I love the moo cow 'Luella' Gisele bag . . .

Its fun!

I think last couple of years of Fendi bags have to be the worst around!

Originally posted by catwalker@Apr 26th, 2004 - 5:08 pm
I think last couple of years of Fendi bags have to be the worst around!
agree
especially this one
Zucca_Mini_Chef_Pochette.jpg

BP-BP6637-A01-BP_ex.jpg

the pink and blue ones look as though they would smell like Pampers :doh:

Originally posted by BagGal@Apr 26th, 2004 - 3:10 pm
BP-BP6637-A01-BP_ex.jpg

the pink and blue ones look as though they would smell like Pampers :doh:
Those are so ugly!! :sick:

I found this in "My received files" so im gonna have to have a talk with my sister as to who sent her this bag and why she should never talk to them again. (the sad thing is i can actually see a market for this horrible bag)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->