UK Club Scene

Meg said:
oh my god KABIR!!!! I miss you so much! That reminds me, I need to get in touch with him. Matt you look like such a cutie. I'm almost positive I've met Eka before but I can't be sure...

Everyone has met Eka! Ha :P

donnie darko said:
^
that is the most hideous, cheap, ugly,greasy,chavvy etc bunch of people i have EVER seen.
i think i'm going to be sick...

Haha!! my thoughts exactly!!

It's been a while since someone posted.... Just wanted to share my opinion about the london club scene - i have only been to london once, for a week, and i went out every single night. I truely think that london has one of the BEST club scenes and one of the best music scenes ever! I'm moving there in april and can't wait. The best web page that shows how über cool and rad londoners are, is: dirtydirtydancing.com - the coolest of the coolest.
Trash was my fave place - it's an indie club. But sadly, it's closing. Does anyone know what will replace it? Or is there a similar place?

What's with all this calling people club kids? Surely anyone who's into a scene and goes out loads+gets to know people is a club kid? Is it meant to be like a crasher kid or something? *confused*

All these pictures are mostly of normal people in a club , I wouldn't class them as a club kid not in the sense of the American definition. Basically British girls are incredibly insecure in my opinion and just tan themselves and bleach their hair if it's not bleached it's brunette and always long to look like glamour models. I've been to some commericial clubs recently that had pay as you use hair straightners in the toilets , that's how bad it is. I feel sorry for them.

Oh god please people who have never been to the UK. We are not all like this!

^
I wouldn't say the above is true at all. I don't know where you're going - china white or some tacky club? Certainly those sorts of people exist but i wouldn't say it's the norm.

OK here is me and a friend at Brighton Beach in Leeds.
NYE2.jpg

NYE4.jpg

Ooh the pictures on the first page! I have never understood why the world thinks British people are ugly but then I have the fortune to be a Londonder and most people are mixed somehow someway. Inbreeding is a BAD idea.

love brighton beach such a good night out! of course i go to the one in newcastle although i know people who have traveled to leeds to go to that one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->