UK Club Scene

Hey im from manchester and im not likethose girls in the photo's i must stress that it is mainly beathy therapists that look like that and mancheste r is over run with them so thats the reason for all the fake tans!

DSC09879.JPG

I'm still not convinced ..

Image-3E21A5CB101411DB.jpg

Image-3E2B7872101411DB.jpg

Image-3E57166C101411DB.jpg

Image-3E7C93BC101411DB.jpg

Image-EC44BFF8FAF511DA.jpg

Image-97DAD148EA9311DA.jpg

Image-3ED58894EA9111DA.jpg

some pictures of a night at newcastle carling academy its called bullettproof.

source: bulletproof.dj

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pics from the photo gallery of the website I work for, www.dogsonacid.com. These pics are all taken from the London club event picture catergories:
NHS_Herbal_7.jpg

NHS_Herbal_4.jpg

NHS_Herbal_24.jpg

movementlive_22.sized.jpg

movementlive_17.sized.jpg

TS_15_03_06_AH.sized.jpg

:flower:

some pictures of a night at newcastle carling academy its called bullettproof.

i swear some of those people have added me on myspace .. scary also is that dan i spy in some of those pics ?? some nice looks people have going on there though

heyy im planning on studying in london next year-i hope:blush: i am very familiar with london-my mom's english, but i wanna find out bout the nite life.. can you tell me some cool places??

cherry-mely said:
heyy im planning on studying in london next year-i hope:blush: i am very familiar with london-my mom's english, but i wanna find out bout the nite life.. can you tell me some cool places??

It depends! What kind of music are you into? London has many amazing clubs :] Let me know what you're into, and I'll give you some ideas.

it seems to me that these people try their best to look unique ,but they all end up looking the same ^_^

With the exception of London, I think every other major city that I've been clubbing in, I only tend to enjoy student nights because on normal nights in mainstream clubs (not counting indie clubs) most people look like absolute trash like those chicks on the manchester pics. In my opinion, leeds, newcastle and obviously parts of London are the best clubbing cities so far and have the best dressers.

The boys look kinda cute, just wish that one ^^^ would tuck his jocks in!

#53 & #48 is more how I see english "sceners" but honestly my bf and his best-str8-english-friend told me english girls were mostly like in the 1st post! I guess it depends on where you live, which area, which clubs etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
cherry-mely said:

I would recommend Frog on Saturday nights (www.thisisfrog.com). It's like 11pm to 4am, and around 12:30/1 a band comes on and plays. Before and after the band, djs spin indie tunes. There are separate upstairs and downstairs djs, so there's some variety. It's fairly large, and I love it!

Trash is a night put on at a club called the End every...Monday, I think. It's scene-quotient is unbearably high at times, but overall it's a good night out.

KOKO, in Camden, has a huge indie disco on Friday nights. It's a bit too mainstream for me and prices at the bar are high so try to drink a bit BEFORE you get there. It's got a good vibe, several bars, a huge dancefloor and books good bands though, so it's worth it.

For the other nights of the week, check out: Nambucca (Holloway Rd), 93 Feet East (Brick Lane), and The Pleasure Unit (Bethnal Green Rd).

:flower:

haha, i know the boy in the first pic in post #53, he is such a sweetie!
elegance r you on any of those pics? They make me long for BP, I havent been for about a month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->