UK Elle April 2010 : Chloe Sevigny by Rankin

I really like the cover! But excuse me:

'Sexism, is it back?'

What? Was is ever gone?

And like most other magazines, they'll muse about the issue for a page or two, then go back to the general message that buying another pair of £400 shoes will make the problem go away, until next month, when you can read an account of how someone fell head-first into debt thanks to spending all their money on their feet, which isn't actually designed to make you desist from the practice, but to make you feel a little worried, so that you might need to buy a pick-me-up in form of a lipstick, a purchase which will be economical in comparison, clever girl!

How I love you, fashion magazines, as you lightly touch upon issues while omitting all mention of your own culpability. But never mind, the pictures are so pretty.

apparently there is a delay with subscribers receiving this issue according to the elle twitter ugh

The cover is wonderful, Chloë in Miu Miu, the pose, background - everything. And I'm so happy Sophie's got the ed inside, her works in print are always so amazing.

I love how they printed the ELLE letters with the dogs, so cute ^_^

finally got mine on wednesday i will do some scans tonight if nobody else does before! :heart:

This looks good so far, apart from the awkward 'loo squatting pose' on the cover :lol:
Can't wait to see the rest!

I can't to get this! I'm still mad because I wasn't able to buy the Liv Tyler issue. Anyway, I like the 'Mad About The Girl' phrase written between her feet. Love this cover! :D

Like A Rolling Stone
M: Heloise Guerin
Ph: Thomas Nutzl
S: Anne-Marie Curtis

SCANS BY ME
(note: not complete)

Heloise Guerin's ed looks great!
As for Chloe's...Well, the words "boring" and "awkward" come to mind...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->