UK Elle August 2015 : Lily Donaldson by Kai Z Feng

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
LILY_DONALDSON_ELLE_UK_AUGUST_COVER_KAI_Z_FENG_B.jpg

elleuk.com

I love the pastel colors and styling, wish there were less text though...
I'm really enjoying Lily's comeback :D

Glad to see a supermodel on a major cover. Looks very Elle, they play it safe, but the outcome is great. I've bought a few British Elle's this year, I will get this one too.

Colors just blend beautifully and Lily sure does look stunning here.

There's just not enough text, there shroud have been a tagline on her forehead and it would have been perfect!

I know the Prada is F/W and on top of that it's showing up everywhere, but it actually suits a summer cover beautifully and Lily has rarely looked lovelier. :wub:

I don't even mind the text because the picture is so striking it draws foremost attention almost drowning out the headlines. It's usually the other way around. Leave it to a top model to turn the tables.

Perfect!! Perfect! She looks like a goddess! Oh my goodness.

She always just looks like a pretty doll, I'll never understand her success.

Not interested in Lily now that she hangs with Kendall, Gigi, Cara etc.

The second British title with a model cover for August! Lily is quite an odd choice though, can she really be that active on social media?

This Prada really photographs very well. I loathe the bottom fade part, but it's a good cover.

The face she's making... She's just staring at the camera with no emotion at all. She looks dead. But I like the colors. Lily is doing that face every time it's really annoying.

despite the fact that i don't like her personally this is a great cover

Lily is quite an odd choice though, can she really be that active on social media?

I don't disagree with you but this is just so sad, this is what it has come to. Social media. It dictates which models get more work :shock:

Anyways, she's friends with Cara, Gigi, Kendall ,... so I presume quite a lot people follow her, even people outside fashion idustry.

The cover is ok, I am happy for Lily I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->