UK Elle December 2009 : Kate Hudson by David Slijper

honeycombchild

Reaction score
I know Kate gets a lot of covers, and stick, but it's a really great shot..

My Scan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually really curious to see the cover, after that terrible shot of her on the cover of November US Vogue.
Thanks for the thread!

The cover shot is quite pretty but the other isn't...

Ooo she looks gorgeous!

However I am starting to wonder if she's going to take the 'Nine' cover monopoly?
I hope some of the other girls (mainly Marion) get a cover or two!

I really like the cover. I do however not like the shot from ed...

I like the cover. But why UK Elle using same blue background...
I think VF cover is also possible for her or for one of the "nine" actors.

Another blue backdrop, are they kidding me? I like the cover, I like her pose. The make-up looks almost too Kate Moss for me.

Elle UK is using the same background each issue for a reason I'd imagine. Elle US almost always has the white photoshopped out background... I guess it's just what they feel unifies their covers.

But if you look, you can see a wall moulding behind her... so it's not actually a blue backdrop. It looks like it's meant to be a wall in a set..

I love the cover! Can't wait to see the contents

Completely overused & boring! My god cant they use someone other than her all the time? Cotillard would have been perfect, but at least this is a fantastic cover shot, thanks for the thread Star.

Another shot from the editorial. In terms of the cover, blue does nothing for me as a background, it leaves me cold (dailymail.co.uk:(

Attachments

• article-1224665-070B0D65000005DC-783_468x658.jpg
    article-1224665-070B0D65000005DC-783_468x658.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 9
There's another shot on the Elleuk.com homepage. A laughing shot of Kate. Possibly an outtake I guess..

I don't like the eyeliner, it just seems so out of place and unnecessary... I want to wipe it off.

i like the pose, i just feel like something else could've been done with the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"