UK Elle December 2009 : Kate Hudson by David Slijper

Only managed to get a quick look through it before I left work this afternoon and there are 2 editorials with a girl named Nanou and Ekaterina Kiseleva.

Sorry don't who the photographers are.

I like the cover. But why UK Elle using same blue background...
I think VF cover is also possible for her or for one of the "nine" actors.
Penelope Cruz already had the Nov cover.

The styling of the third pic reminds me of Madonna in Dazed & Confused.

^ Yes very D&C Madonna.

I love the cover shot. It's cool. I wish the rest of the shoot had that same feel.

At the end of the day I'd rather have Kate than Cheryl.

I love it when my Elle mag comes. Please don't disappoint me Mr Postman.

I love the cover shot but I'm so bored of the blue background Elle keeps using.
Hopefully the subs cover will NOT be blue again. Fingers crossed it arrives.

If one day i end up famous I have to hire her agent, he/she is doing a great job, I can't think of an actress as irrelevant and pointless as this girl getting so many covers. It baffles me how and why she gets featured in mags...:blink:

I don't like HER on the cover, but I like the composition and the shape of her body on it though.

I much prefer the newsstand cover after seeing it in better quality. Her eye make-up has grown on me, a lot.
I really like her pose on the cover as well. I like her pulling her hair back as well. Thanks tarsha!

I like the newstand cover a lot. But I wonder what the subscriber's cover is going to be? As I haven't liked any of the other shots from the ed yet..

After seeing a bigger cover I must say I like it. Wonder what the subscribers cover will look like...

If one day i end up famous I have to hire her agent, he/she is doing a great job, I can't think of an actress as irrelevant and pointless as this girl getting so many covers. It baffles me how and why she gets featured in mags...:blink:

If she didn't have a movie coming out then yes I could agree but she does have a movie coming out (and she is filming another one right now). Will they be box office hits no one knows but at least she's working. You know it's part of actresses jobs to do this.

You have to admit that Kate Hudson is more relevent as an actress than people like Camilla Belle, Emmy Rosum and Jessica Simpson who turn up to the opening of an envelope.

If she didn't have a movie coming out then yes I could agree but she does have a movie coming out (and she is filming another one right now). Will they be box office hits no one knows but at least she's working. You know it's part of actresses jobs to do this.

You have to admit that Kate Hudson is more relevent as an actress than people like Camilla Belle, Emmy Rosum and Jessica Simpson who turn up to the opening of an envelope.

But the problem to me is not the fact that she got this cover, it's the quantity of covers she always gets. Not everyone that has a movie coming out, even much more successful actresses, are this ubiquitous. If you give Camille Belle a cover because she has a movie coming out, it's fine for the sake of variety, another thing would be giving someone like Camille Belle covers every single time she does something. It baffles me how or why that happens with someone like Kate...:blink:

I really don't like Kate Hudson. I wonder what she did now to land the cover of Elle. Does she have a new movie or something? And I agree, I'd love to see Marion Cotillard on the cover of a future Elle issue!

The issue's out in stores. I didn't buy one though.. I'm waiting for my subscriber's to come. Very annoying that it's not arrived yet.

^None of my subscription issues have arrived yet, which is understandable with the strikes. I'm really impatient when it comes to magazines.

I don't think they've even been sent out yet. The strikes ended on Saturday here, and I'm in central London. So really, if they'd been posted, I should have got it by now. Same goes with Vogue and Harper's. Stores now have all three before any subscriber's got their copies. Meanwhile I got my subscriber's InStyle December on Monday of LAST week, and it's still not in stores yet?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->