UK Elle December 2010 : Anne Hathaway by David Slijper

I have to say, having seen this and her vogue work,
she does know how to "model",

It reminds me too much of Cindy's Vogue India cover, but it's ok.

I hate to complain, but the checkerboard floor ruins the subscriber's cover. But I guess the shot isn't black and white. I much prefer the newsstand cover though.
With Anne, I don't feel like she is recycled. Regardless of her being on November US Vogue. Thought I'd receive my subscription today too.

i totally love thisss :x Anna looks fierce, this issue will sell well :x

she has never looked so good. I literally said WOW upon seeing the newstand cover
the checkerboard floor ruins what could have also been an amazing subscribers cover

I guess I just love this because it's so different then her normal image. she's always been stuck inside of some "princess-fairy-tale" look (like her Vogue US cover - although it was decent) but this is such a contrast, and even makes her look....sexy. which I've never thought about her before.

Best cover of the year in my opinion, she looks breathtaking and the dress... ugh no words.

Agree with vogue28 and fantastical, the checkered floor ruins the subscribers cover for me too. This is one of those times I wish they stuck to the newsstand cover.

It reminds me too much of Cindy's Vogue India cover, but it's ok.

That was my first thought too. But I like because it kinda shows different Anne, different from what we usually see featuring her. Newsstand cover is far better than subscribers.

That was my first thought too. But I like because it kinda shows different Anne, different from what we usually see featuring her. Newsstand cover is far better than subscribers.

same here, I saw the dress and the pose and I was like "Cindy Vogue India" but yeah it's really nice to see her modeling clothes like a model actually and she does have such a good personality appeal which is why I like her as an actress and here she looks stronger than her normal soft-looks from previous shoots she has done

Hi guys, I am new and this is my first post:smile:
I like the cover, she doesn't look like the "sweet annie", but a femme fatale.
But...I can't see this balmain dress anymore.

I love them both. Very simple.

Anne is making a very interesting cover choice lately.
Both great covers IMO, although my preference would be towards the subscribers one.

another balmain dress! geez, anne look so different, i don't really like it..

I'm not keen on this. She looks like a Cruz sister. I love the Balmian dress but the background could have been better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->