UK Elle December 2010 : Anne Hathaway by David Slijper

I wondered why it wasn't on the stands yet.

Anne looks breathtaking and Balmain gives her a sexy, harder edge... even if the dress is becoming a little too ubiquitous.

Grrr, its on the news stands and it looks stunning. Haven't got mine in the post yet though. Hope it comes tomorrow:smile:

Review :

Anne Hathaway by David Slijper
Stylist : Karina Givargisoff

The Edge of Love
Model : Agnete Hegelund
Photographer : Karen Collins
Stylist : Sasa Thomann

Bohemian Rhapsody
Model : Denisa Dvorakova
Photograher : David Slijper
Stylist : Anne-Marie Curtis

Style for Less
Model : Marta Espanol
Photographer : Rafael Stahelin
Stylist : Natalie Wansbrough-Jones

My nearest store has placed two tiers of UK Bazaar right beside a mountain of UK Elles, making it inescapable that it's the same dress on the cover of both magazines, but somehow, it's a nice sight, it's all golden.

this cover is a million times better than that one though :lol: i really love it in real life, the backdrop is gorgeous

:lol: No way. This cover looks so cheap compared to the Harper's Bazaar one.

I received my subscription today. It can arrive late every month, if it arrives the condition it arrived this morning. It's pristine and beyond better in real.
Anne's pictures are the strongest set of photos, UK Elle has done this year, celebrity wise. There's another stunning shot of her wearing Balmain.

I just received mine. I had to have words not too long ago with my post man as he has a tendancy to just leave it outside my front door, and as I live in a flat, it's all too easy for someone to just walk off with it. He knocked this morning and I'm happy with it-as much as I'm sick of seeing Balmain, I'm loving it on the cover!

The Real Girl
M: Anne Hathaway
Ph: David Slijper
F: Karina Givargisoff

scanned by me

Bohemian Rhapsody
M: Denisa Dvorakova
Ph: David Slijper
F: Anne-Marie Curtis

scanned by me

Each of Anne's shots deserves a cover. She looks incredible in that shoot. By far the best she's ever looked for me.

Love Anne's ed!!! Thanks for posting, gossiping!

It looks beautiful... wanted to get a copy today but all copies were damaged... will get it later and I am almost convinced to subscribe to ELLE... also there's an interesting article about 20 most influencial models or something like that... I remember seeing Kate Moss, obviously No. 1, Freja, Lara, Raquel, Naomi, Christy, Claudia, Agyness, Carmen Kass, Helena... can't remember the rest...I am sure Gisele must be there and Natalia Vodianova as well... I wonder what is it... did not have time to read though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->