UK Elle February 2010 : Natalie Portman by David Slijper

Love the cover, Natalie looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the eds ^_^

Can't wait for the runway supplement! Hate that its worth $17 here! Guess I'll buy the POCKET VERSION of this one since its $10

why is this thread labeled 2009 when the cover is for 2010?

natalie killed this cover, she is the only actress i allow myself to like on a cover. the rest of those hoes are trash. natalie keeps it chic.

^TOTALLY agree with you!

Another amazing cover. It's very Vogue Paris.

Not a huge fan of Natalie Portman but I love this. She's always looked great on covers except US Vogue (I don't know why they hate her so much).

Does she say anything interesting (aka controversial). She seems to be doing that a lot recently?

She looks great, I love what she's wearing. I only wish both her eyes showed not just one of them.

I love Natalie(though sometimes she can annoy me) besides this cover is alot better than her UK Vogue cover.

I remember a few months back when Wynona Ryder was on the cover someone expressing sadness that the fact she was 36 made them feel old, and I realized Natalie is my Wynona, Ihope she never gets old!!

wow-don't think I've ever seen Natalie sexy before on a cover!

never got her appeal as a model really at all she is quite plain looking as well as being short (not that you can tell on the cover i guess though)

Wow this cover is extremely gorgeous!
Adore the styling.

After seeing subscribers cover I prefer newsstand one. Sub is kinda boring.

Wow! This looks really good. Not the same old boring cover Elle usually has. REALLY GOOD!

I prefer the NEWSSTANDS cover more! Stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"