UK Elle February 2022 : Dakota Johnson by Paola Kudacki

Good lord, this is absolutely atrocious.

"SEND NUDES! a beginner's guide to sexting"..... excuse me? Cosmopolitan circa 2007 called and they want their headline back.

The saddest magazine cover i ever Seen on my entire life

Feels like she’s still promoting 50 shades. Thats how dated this feels like

DAKOTA JOHNSON IS FINDING HER LIGHT
Photography:
Paola Kudacki
Stylist: Charles Vareene
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Make-up: Maki Ryoke
Model/Celebrity: Dakota Johnson

elle.com/uk/

She has the Birkin allure. I don't get she was photographed like that. You can't fail with a beauty like her. Next time I hope you will do it better British Elle.

She always looks older than she is on magazine covers and here is no exception.

UK Elle February 2022

Laid Bare

Photography: Meinke Klein
Styling: Aurelia Donaldson
Hair: Chris Sweeney
Makeup: Pamela Cochrane
Models: Ariish Wol, Louise Lefebure

UK Elle Digital Edition

^this I like. :heart: The main editorial just makes me wonder wtf is the allure of bad hair lately... Gal Gadot, Lily Collins, and now Dakota with this rough long hair and bangs combo that just does absolutely nothing for any of them. :ermm:

That duck face shot from her edit tho, can’t unsee it… so bad

"Laid Bare" asks questions about the body, answers some, starts a conversation. M&K visualize human anatomy in a deeply personal yet universal way. Every photograph is a sign of respect for who we are. Nothing but respect for them in return.

Once again, Meinke Klein's contribution to an issue of British Elle being the absolute highlight. Those photographs are stunning, far superior than what any major edition of Vogue has been able to produce within recent months.

The cover itself is inoffensive on the eye, it's simple, straight-forward, no signs of Photoshop and I've undoubtedly came across worse. Always liked Dakota Johnson but can understand everyone feeling underwhelmed by it, given the fact there's zero... pizazz. A smile wouldn't have gone amiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->