UK Elle July 2010 : Kristen Stewart by Matthias Vriens McGrath

tarsha

Reaction score
cf83a63d3d0c.jpg

twitter/indeciso_saga

So very gorgeous. Never noticed before that there's something very Alicia Silverstone about her mouth...

Last edited by a moderator:
i actually really like the cover, its quite beautiful! I'm surprised they didn't do full on goth like Harpers Bazaar US did
i wonder what the subscribers cover will be like ?

I very much approve. Finally they've done something with Kristen that is genuinly good.

Well this is certainly the best I've seen Kristen. Good cover, the colours look very nice.
Hopefully the subscribers is the same shot, it's my favourite out the set. Thanks for posting tarsha!

I'm actually really liking her ed, can't wait to see what else this in this issue.

Not a bad shot for Kristen at all.

Wonder what the 'signed' subscriber's will be like.

nice she suits this kind of styling

Yes, she looks at ease with UK Elle's slightly grunge look. I wasn't fond of seeing someone like Emma Watson in this style, but this is one time that the star matches the mood. Throw in a few pre-fall adverts, and I'll be happy to get this issue.

I like the cover and the editorial even though I don't care about her completely... but very good... and agree re-Alicia Silverstone...;-)

Scans

werkdelusional

HQ Cover

Preview of Subscriber's cover

fe4d8e056159.jpg

One missing page from article

twitter/quiet_soliloquy

Subscriber's cover doesn't look too bad. They do love a bit of black & white.

The issue has the price in dollars, how exactly is these issues pop up overseas first? I remember it happened with Natalie's issue earlier in the year too.

I really like the subscribers cover why can't they do a black and white cover? That would be so different then what many mags are doing at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->