UK Elle May 2009 : Kylie Minogue by Jan Welters

I'm an Australian living in London so I should be the biggest Kylie fan ever. However I find Kylie highly irrelevant + not very inspiring (she's not the only one who has survived cancer and her music hasn't been in the charts for ages). Also her over-use of placcy surgery has ruined her looks. And she never has anything interesting to say. Overall I find her a weird choice for Elle. I thought Kylie would suit Red or Eve though.

Courtney could be considered a bad choice for Elle on those same grounds I listed for Kylie - but the choice of Courtney on the cover a few months ago was surprising, memorable, almost witty, a bit ugly and suits the 'rock' fashion that is popular at the moment (ripped jeans, studs etc). Whether you liked it or not could be beside the point - it's whether it's remembered isn't it?

Ray Of Light
UK Elle May 2009
Flo Gennaro
Photographed by Jan Welters

SCANNED BY ME - please credit if you post elsewhere :flower:

I was surprised when I saw 'Ray Of Light'. It looks different to what UK Elle normally publishes in their issues.
thanks for scans gossiping
Do you have the newsstand copy?

Was there any news inside about who will be on the next cover?

^Not in this issue, no. There wasn't any in the April issue neither. But in the 'Cover Rumor Thread' I remember someone posting that Britney was going to be on an upcoming cover. Possibly June because she is at the o2 then :flower:

I was surprised when I saw 'Ray Of Light'. It looks different to what UK Elle normally publishes in their issues.
thanks for scans gossiping
Do you have the newsstand copy?

yeah i do ^_^

Flo'd edit is really gorgeous I love the light effects, thanks for scanning gossiping:flower:

Sexy Kylie
UK Elle May 2009
Kylie Minogue
Photographed by Jan Welters

scanned by me, please credit if posting elsewhere :flower:

Living Doll

Photography: Lee Broomfield
Model: Valeria Dmitrienko
Scanned: Smile

Style is Skin Deep

Photography: Giampaolosgura
Model: Emma Karlsson

Pieces of Me

Photography: Jason Ell
Model: Ragnhild

Kylie looks amazing, probably the best ed of the bunch the others arent that memeorable

thanks gill88 :smile:

here's the newsstand cover in hq:

scanned by me please credit if you post elsewhere :flower:

I loved Ray of Light and Living Doll. The fourth shot of Ray is just gorgeous :heart:
UK Elle is one the best Elles, especially because of the eds ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carluaz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->