UK Elle May 2020 : Claudia Schiffer by Sebastian Kim

Wow!! Stunning surprise. Claudia looks great and the cover reminds me of late 2010-era UK Elle.

'Dresses for all ***es....Kermit green for everyone' :lol::lol::lol:
I hope 'the most controversial man in fast fashion' isn't Phillip Green! Don't want to read about him or his colourful family.

The styling is more Maxim than Elle (which didn't stop them from putting the huge Fashion headline), but Claudia did her magic and I can't hate it.

I love this. Clean, simple, and beautiful.

Claudia showed up.

Quintessential Elle really

Claudia was never my favourite, but this is a welcome surprise, especially if it means some 90s supermodel nostalgia going on inside.

Looking at her there, she reminds me just a little of Gisele, which I've never thought about before.

Everything is passable, except (NON-EXISTING!) Claudia's make-up, which makes her look tired and old. Okay, she's almost 50, I get it - and don't get me wrong, she looks AMAZING! - but even on her Instagram everyday non make-up images she looks (at least) 10 times better than here.

Always loved Claudia. That last shot in the black dress should have been a cover too.

very ELLE germany, she can do way, way better. the outtake is actually my favorite!

Interesting that most of the clothes are her own archive.

Quintessential Elle indeed @[B]MON[/B] and a much-welcomed surprise as pointed out by @[B]tigerrouge[/B]. I am ALL for this, and a supermodel like Claudia on a magazine cover is just what's needed right now - regardless of the outcome. It's just an added bonus here that everything works!

UK Elle May 2020

The Woman in White

Photographer: Karen Collins
Set Design: Daniel Maclagan
Stylist: Sasa Thomann
Hair: Roku Roppongi
Makeup: Porsche Poon
Cast: Yumi Lambert

UK Elle Digital Edition

UK Elle May 2020

Sixties

Photographer: Rahel Weiss
Stylist: Hortense Manga
Hair: Sachi Yamashita
Makeup: Megumi Zlatoff
Cast: Tandi Reason Dahl

UK Elle Digital Edition

Claudia is still the most interesting super today but this is underwhelming.

Interesting that most of the clothes are her own archive.
Thanks for the info because i was confused by the vintage Alaia pieces with the Vintage Chanel Jeans...

^No, it’s part of the editorial and is featured alongside the first shot from #8 in the opening double-paged spread from Claudia’s cover feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->