UK Elle November 2010 : Alexa Chung

tarsha

Reaction score
x22e0e4ac.jpg

twitter/fashionclock

I'm more intrigued by the lip gloss than Alexa...

bad cover....I like Alexa but this one is really ugly

Horrible cover! Awful pose and I don't like the hair in her face.

i actually like the pose.too bad her face is all covered by her hair :doh:

ugh i was expecting so much better but at least it's her

Definitely the subscriber's cover, with the lack of text and all. The newstand one will probably be a lot more conventional...

It's probably because of the quality of the picture that there's no depth in her dress, it looks really weird.

Preview of the newsstand cover:

5043896145_f300e4fbc3.jpg

twitter.com/fashionclock

I'll give them credit for trying out some new poses for the cover, but neither of them appeal to me - and it's not enough that it's Alexa Chung.

Are these supposed to be 3d or something, because otherwise I dont'see why the poses are like that. Her head looks huge in the newsstand cover.

You can't pull of these kind of poses in 2D with a black dress without shadows and a plain background without shadows. You need depth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these supposed to be 3d or something, because otherwise I dont'see why the poses are like that. Her head looks huge in the newsstand cover.

You can't pull of these kind of poses in 2D with a black dress without shadows and a plain background without shadows. You need depth.

yeah I get a 3D vibe too. :rofl: I'm more interested in the free lip gloss though. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm thrilled to see Alexa, personally. It's an updated version of her October 2008 cover, very classic.
For once I'm attracted to the subscribers cover. Plus I love Alexa's hair, so I'm not bothered about it being in the way.

Ah that's nice, I like it actually. Nice to see a full body and a different pose to usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->