UK Elle October 2010 : Naomi Campbell, Kate Hudson, Coco Rocha, Helena Christensen

Kate Hudson is the newstand cover, the rest are limited editions.

http://www.elleuk.com/elletv/(chann...Magazine/(video)/behind-the-cover-kate-hudson

4 LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR'S COVERS
Helena Christensen, Coco Rocha, Naomi Campbell, John Galliano
To celebrate 25 years of British ELLE, we've created 4 limited edition collector's covers of our October 2010 issue. There's a limited quantity of each cover that you can buy exclusively online for the new standard price of £3.70, plus postage and packaging. This is ELLE's best ever issue with exclusive features on Kate Hudson, Helena Christensen, Coco Rocha, Naomi Campbell and John Galliano.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Coco's from what I can see, and Naomi's and Helena's look boring. The Galliano one looks cool and Kate's will be great, too if the small pic that's on the videos page will actually be her cover.

Kate's looks amazing, you can see a bit of it on the site, but I can't get it off there currently. Big close up, full cover shot.

Coco's editorial is apparently UK Elle's biggest ever editorial. She models their 25 most iconic pieces of all time...

Last edited by a moderator:
helena's is my favourite. i hope i get hers or any apart from galliano :(

You don't actually get them, unless you buy them specifically online. It says their exclusive..

Kate's is the newstand, and subscriber's will be Kate also. That's how it seems anyway.

Coco? Wow. Good for her. Second cover for Helena this year!:woot: I suppose Kate's cover will be the one hitting newsstands.:rolleyes:

WOW so many covers, and not ONE good one! Hudson again? Yawn (Coco's cover is such a joke!), if i had to i would get the Galliano one.

I really think that none of the covers are good enough for an ordinary issue of Elle UK let alone the 25th anniversary issue. Thanks for posting, honeycombchild.

I think Kate and Coco's shoots look interesting, after watching those behind the scenes videos. Looking forward to seeing the eds.

Nice... especially Helena!
What is doing Kate H in the casting?! Weird...

You'll get the subscriber's version of Kate's unless you buy one of the other four covers from the website...

Just noticed the typo in the title. Rocho. Oops.

In Kate's cover video they say why she was chosen. Apparently she's the ultimate personification of the Elle girl.

I definitely think Coco's cover is the most interesting. Love the concept and her ed looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->