UK Elle September 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Rankin

Oh good god!! Cannot stand Lindsay, ugh. She's such a big joke. The photo on the cover looks nice, but it so doesn't make up for her.

Is that cover the cover for the subscribers or the actual cover?

Oh good god!! Cannot stand Lindsay, ugh. She's such a big joke. The photo on the cover looks nice, but it so doesn't make up for her.

I agree with every single word of this :ninja: Lindsay on a cover again? Even with that, more or less, decent pic of her: please...

The subscribers cover looks nice.

I am so glad I have not subscribed for this...

I'm thinking thats the Sub cover.
Glad to see Lindsay, she looks good as awlways.

Again :ninja:
After her Interview cover, which was really good, I haven't liked her editorial work... I don't know why she's on the cover. Is she doing any special project (I mean a movie)?

Okay, maybe I misinterpreted, but did they wait 12 hours for her to show up at the shoot?!?

Girl needs to get her **** together.

She's actually a pretty good actress, but her personal life is such a mess. She hasn't done anything recently (except for a TV movie that aired on ABC) so I don't understand why she would be on the cover of ANY magazine. It's just so sad to think about how she's gone from an adorable little girl to such a troubled young woman.

Okay, maybe I misinterpreted, but did they wait 12 hours for her to show up at the shoot?!?

I didn't get the part of the 12 hours as well, maybe they are saying they they took 12 hours to prepare everything for the shoot ... ?

Behind the Cover

I thought they meant the shoot had lasted 12 hours?

I like the cover a lot, but I also don't exactly get why she's on the cover if she doesn't actually have anything to promote other than herself? I guess her episodes of Ugly Betty have only just finished airing here in the UK, so could be that.

at least you can't see her face properly on the cover haha...and i like rankin's work

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->