UK Elle September 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Rankin

I like the covers and her spread, but its just shameful how she acts, i cant believe anyone would still want her on the cover after antics like that!

Abssolutely agree, so many better starlets with better attitude out there and now that she got no projects to promote, I hate to see she's still hogging covers

Anyway, I dont think she looked her best on the cover. I suspect her avoidance of the interview probably is because she basically ran out of topics to talk about or vice versa :rolleyes:

after reading the whole thing i feel really bad for the interviewer. worked her way up to british vogue only to have to chase around a 22 year old for days and in the end get a PR answered e-mail interview!

I was absolutely bamboozled when the publicist said she was "removing herself from the shoot". :shock: Who does that???

[Piece Of Me];6001650 said:
The newsstand cover is brilliant too.

And I don't understand why people are saying that she has nothing to promote, does she really has to be on the cover to promote something. I mean, she does fantastic photoshoots and it seems like magazines love to work with her. And besides that, Lindsay is going to work on a new movie.

Totally agree with you. She has style and she is simply beautiful. That's all.

Lindsay is totally irrelevant as an artist, but as a model the cover is really good.

The Pamela Anderson interview in this issue is a scream - she turns up to the interview in a bath towel and nothing else - I would have actually liked to have seen her on the cover instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the girl, but what the heck was that? The article was a bit reaching. Lindsay tries to be a tragic fallen star and it seems like the media is humoring her by making her out to be enigmatic when she is really just narcissistic and needs help. I say everything out of love.

^I think alot of the credit needs to go to Katie Mulloy for making a few nights out with Lindsay and a couple of text messages into an insightful and more telling article than any interview with Linsday could be.

I wouldn't say the media is humouring her, part of me thinks the media would like to see a huge comeback from her. I mean so many previous fallen Hollywood stars (with alot more talent imo) have never really received this kind of constant attention from credible publications. It's incredible to think this year alone she has had an Interview, Vogue Espana, Nylon and now an Elle UK cover for doing absolutely nothing.

Oh but her leggings and spray tanning mist line!

On a serious note, though, her story is nothing but a bunch of excuses, too. Recycled bull****.

Hollywood and these publications need to give someone else a platform. Their "It" Girls are utterly disappointing. I'm ready to move on from Lindsay.

Her extensions look so ratty. I just want to hack them off with scissors and see her with short hair.

Wow what an issue. This is great. So much FASHION.

I love the news stand cover. Pity that shot isn't also inside.

Love Pam's ed. She looks really nice done up all proper hehe.

Closet Confidential is SUSIE BUBBLE. Her blue Lanvin shoes are gorgeous.

I got the Giles notebook. I wanted the Vivienne Westwood one. Going to ask the girls at work tomorrow if anyone wants to swap.

I ended up with the Westwood notebook, after wanting the Giles one!

What I love about the notebook is the calender of the year on the second page - they've circled the date every month when the new issue comes out.

^I think we will get another notebook with the March 2010 issue. The months only go Sept 09 - Feb 10.

apart from the cover, i only like the black and white shots

I wouldn't say the media is humouring her, part of me thinks the media would like to see a huge comeback from her. I mean so many previous fallen Hollywood stars (with alot more talent imo) have never really received this kind of constant attention from credible publications. It's incredible to think this year alone she has had an Interview, Vogue Espana, Nylon and now an Elle UK cover for doing absolutely nothing.

The media loves her because she's a trainwreck and because she definitely sells covers. That's it, imo. No one expects a come-back. And a come-back to what? Acting? I've seen movies she's in and she's not particularly talented if you ask me :innocent: At least, not talented enough to be "come-back worthy". But that's a matter of opinion :flower:

^I think alot of the credit needs to go to Katie Mulloy for making a few nights out with Lindsay and a couple of text messages into an insightful and more telling article than any interview with Linsday could be.

i agree, katie mulloy did the best she could with the very little she could get from lindsay.

agree with most people here

I don't really care for her as an actress/singer/leggingdesigner but she photographs nicely and I really like the cover

Lindsay's 'interview' was a very fun piece to read :lol:

I the UK media likes to glamorize Lindsay, I remember POP did a fawning article about her tragic lifestyle, and how manic she is. Still, it was a very entertaining article, she is a total piece of work with no boundaries and clearly no real friends.

True, she's like Britney...people want to see her succeed. There's a morbid fascination with the self-destruction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->